Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Now that I'm thinking about it, there is another issue with this storyline that doesn't make sense. Tariq can't admit or implicate Saxe being there at Truth as he would essentially be admitting that he could have potentially committed the crime and/or been Tasha's accomplice. Neither Saxe nor no one else but Tamika seems to have broached or brought it up.

Even Blanca didn't even think to question or ask Saxe what he was doing there that night and she saw him.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ Tariq being late for everything. He might as well join the track team running for free like that :russ:

I’m excited for Bobby Brown’s fukkery. Bruh is gonna be the Tommy of this shyt and I can’t wait.

Riq is quick on his feet and only getting better. It’s gonna be interesting to see if they can layer his character with it to make the audience buy him as the star of the show.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's a bad counselor chick. :whew: I can't see her getting naked though.

Stern wouldn't be Stern without some good ol' fashioned :mjpls:

MJB did her thing.
I like Method Man as an actor, but I can't take him seriously in a role as a lawyer due to all his previous roles being entrenched in fukkery. All I see is Cheese in a suit trying to speak proper.:mjlol:

Ball-saxe getting clowned by his family.

Tariq is still a piece of shyt and so is Tasha.:camby: Should have supported your husband when he wanted to go legit years ago and your family would have been straight. :pacspit:

It was a cool first episode. It does feel a bit weird without Ghost and Tommy.

I'm not gonna have high expectations for obvious reasons but of course I'll be tuning in every week.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Forgot to mention but they did an AMAZING job with Tasha’s jail scene mirroring Ghost’s jail scenes when they both went in. Down to the song & everything.
That out and back in scenario reminded me of Dre's scene though. Even though I think Tasha is a bird, I hope her fate isn't similar.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I enjoyed the 1st ep. Mike Rainey is improving. Prob is we watched him grow on the show and his venom towards Ghost was always extra. I always assumed he'd get over it but they said, nah. If we could replace Rainey with Jharell Jerome this shyt could be classic. But Mike did good last night.

50 does street shyt at the Hollywood level. Power woulda continued but Omari was done. What did 50 do? Repackage and rebrand. This shyt is just Power S8 without Ghost.

Meth has been taking this acting shyt seriously. I totally bought in to him as a lawyer.

Who is the kid playing Mary J son? I know that's not Kel Mitchell cuz he's too young but he looks just like him. I know I've seen him in shyt before but can't remember what.

This shyt looks promising....