Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Was only half watching so will have to rewatch. Mary looked fire AF and was pretty damn good - not that her character had to display any type of range or deviation from what I think Mary could do thus far

they need to give Tasha her wig back :guilty:

still hate Tariq as a character

this show doesn’t deserve the joe intro off rip, they shoulda had the Trey songz version until they earned the Joe joint lol

it was cliche to have Effie preaching all bullshyt just to be slangin (kinda like the chi with Nina Simone jr preaching all that shyt yet dying to give up the twat to kev),

lastly, that nikka Bobby B just looks like fukkery :mjgrin: not sure he’ll ever get to play a straight laced character lol, but I’m here for him

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
you know tasha loves the game, I see Tariq getting in good with MJB fam, eventually meeting the plug, and then wanting to out do his dads legacy starts to think how to take over. When his mom gets out he fills her in then they plot how to take over. I see this ending up as Tariq vs Bobby brown.

the only reason I see this is because I cant see Tasha and MJB coexisting.

so if this doesnt happen I think the alternative os Tasha does NOT get out, and MJb Becomes a mother figure and puts Tariq on and then Tariq and Bobby brown have a Ghost/Tommy Dynamic OR they fall out.

i simply dont see MJB not being an enemy, and I think her husband that is locked up will he introduced as an actual character later.

Or Mary J and the fam accept Tariq instantly because he’s helping breh stay in school and play ball without incident. Then they realize who Tariq’s pops was connected with (Queens shyt + being a distributor) and that Tariq is trying to make his own moves.

Then Tasha finally gets out of prison, a full fledged operator is running without her and she feels some type of way because Tariq has a “family”. When Tariq rolled up to the party he couldn’t believe that a big ass family like that even existed. So I wants in plus that chick is feeling him already. So it’s a family affair and they realize they can trust him.

Tasha will be like “damn I’m his mother” while Mary J will on some “well we are his family, now” shot. Tasha can’t go head to head with the Mary J character. She got NYPD connects, hittas, respect and is clearly still running a drug operation.

No room for Tasha (who will make the block hot anyway) so she will get resentful since Tariq is the reason she’s locked up anyway.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I didn't see Bobby Brown in this episode. Was in a preview or something?

slow down breh...stop lookin for the real Bobby Brown and watch again...

tumblr_inline_p2as2pqnFV1v6ujak_400.gifv

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy already knows Tasha killed Kiesha.

Only reasons he didn't kill Tasha is because she showed him the papers where Keisha was gonna flip on him and the little bit if love he had for ghost and the kids.

:unimpressed: HE ALREADY KNOWS SHE KILLED KIESHA...
HE LITERALLY HAD TASHA AT GUN POINT.
:devil:
:evil:

you both are right.. I straight forgot that happened... it’s been a while since I watched the final 5 episodes and all the build up has been about Tariq and Ghost... Idk how I forgot

i see tasha getting out, then it being MJB vs tasha
I can see that too... I can see MJB getting the W