Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Very strong start. It was like it never left. Method Man performed very well.
As a massive fan of everything Redman/Method Man, I always knew Meth was a good actor but I wasn't expected him to play the lawyer role so well. Surprised to say the least. Also, I didn't know Mary was a good actress either. I always thought she was going to be Beyonce Jr. especially after the Burger King debacle but naw, she got spunk.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can tell Caine is probably gonna be my favorite/most interesting character

In real life though, He's one of them nikkas that if I didn't come up with I wouldn't want to be NOOOOOOOOWHERE near him. Tariq better make sure not to let ol boy get kicked out of school or do anything to upset they sister. Boy done fukked up terribly :whew:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As a massive fan of everything Redman/Method Man, I always knew Meth was a good actor but I wasn't expected him to play the lawyer role so well. Surprised to say the least. Also, I didn't know Mary was a good actress either. I always thought was Beyonce Jr. especially after Burger King but naw, she got spunk.
Facts. I wouldn't even speak to that bytch in real life after how well she played that role :hubie:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you bringing it up and I can see it now.....but i don't wanna see it

you know tasha loves the game, I see Tariq getting in good with MJB fam, eventually meeting the plug, and then wanting to out do his dads legacy starts to think how to take over. When his mom gets out he fills her in then they plot how to take over. I see this ending up as Tariq vs Bobby brown.

the only reason I see this is because I cant see Tasha and MJB coexisting.

so if this doesnt happen I think the alternative os Tasha does NOT get out, and MJb Becomes a mother figure and puts Tariq on and then Tariq and Bobby brown have a Ghost/Tommy Dynamic OR they fall out.

i simply dont see MJB not being an enemy, and I think her husband that is locked up will he introduced as an actual character later.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This was actually a great 1st episode....

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-gif-1.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yall notice how the writers are trying to make Tariq “likeable” now :pachaha:
I won’t even say he is “likeable”

He is still the same lil shyt.

Just off this episode I can tell he is going to follow in his fathers footsteps and get himself in bigger shyt then his dad ever did. I wouldn’t be surprised if by the final season he is going to have baby mama drama. His mom would be dead. His family disowns him. And the feds and drug cartel after him which would lead to him meeting his father.

Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if James comes back as his sub conscience

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I won’t even say he is “likeable”

He is still the same lil shyt.

Just off this episode I can tell he is going to follow in his fathers footsteps and get himself in bigger shyt then his dad ever did. I wouldn’t be surprised if by the final season he is going to have baby mama drama. His mom would be dead. His family disowns him. And the feds and drug cartel after him which would lead to him meeting his father.

Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if James comes back as his sub conscience
Damn, you cold