Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Facts nikkas tune in every week and bash this shyt over the most trival aspects I've ever seen

"This shyt a plothole, how they live in a penthouse for 6 season yet they never showed Tasha paying the light bill? :camby: terrible writing"

Them nikkaz being mad the Tejada’s not knowing Ghost and Tommy etc became insufferable to read in here. Like my nikka, that shyt don’t advance the storyline in no way shape or form if they’ve know them on a street level or not

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them nikkaz being mad the Tejada’s not knowing Ghost and Tommy etc became insufferable to read in here. Like my nikka, that shyt don’t advance the storyline in no way shape or form if they’ve know them on a street level or not
Wrong!

Hopefully time will progress in S2 since there wasn't a "cliff hanger" ending,

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Courtney Kemp said they gonna connect the dots in later seasons.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Tariq to the black teacher: I would do ANYTHING to protect my mother! :ufdup:

*Claps him*

Tariq to the white boy who already told him to his FACE he was gonna kill his mother: Go in peace massa- oops I meant Uncle Tommy:whoa:

*begs Monet to let him live*

I'm FINALLY watching the last half of the season, and this show is nothing more than a soap opera clusterfukk of doublecrossing and bullshyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He didn’t know none of that shyt until he was like 15 :mjlol:

He grew up in a penthouse and sells drugs at a fukking Ivy League.

He’s not “hood” he just knows how to sell drugs and is a sociopath level manipulator.

I'm still :::mindblown::: he's able to manipulate anyone. maybe its me, but his hairbrain schemes sound so far fetched, I can't understand how he's able to wield influence over anyone. ghost was smooth and charming. tariq is a weasel and a rat who fukks over EVERYONE he comes into contact with.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Tommy's acting in this scene was :wow:. His character can be over the top half the time, but he sounded bitter and frustrated here.

"Don't call me Uncle Tommy. :scust:"

Shyt just reminded me of how much of a lil twerp Tariq is anyway. If his little mannish ass didn't wanna hit licks and drink lean, none of this shyt would have ever happened

Last edited: