Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you watch the show the plots holes are glaring, you don't have to use a fine tooth comb or nitpick, the show smacks you in the face with it's stupidity. And to make it worse Courtney comes on at the end of the ep like she wrote a masterpiece and highlights the idiocy as brilliance.
A lot of the shyt y’all say is plot holes is actually smart dumb shyt from the viewers

U over here telling me Tariq was BRAGGING about killing his father he simply said he did it implying that he ain’t shyt did you not see the “Ghosts never die” speech he gave and the fact this nikka was drunk in his bag at the damn gravesite

I remember someone was like how the school claiming that GTG dude drowned when 2-Bit hit him with a pipe and left trauma it’s an Ivy League school they gonna cover it up :mindblown:

Some people are complaining about the purpose of the canonical literature class not catching that the literature in the class is woven into every episode :mjlol:

And nikkas do this every week I’m not gonna sit here and say it’s a god level written show but damn :gucci:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A lot of the shyt y’all say is plot holes is actually smart dumb shyt from the viewers

U over here telling me Tariq was BRAGGING about killing his father he simply said he did it implying that he ain’t shyt did you not see the “Ghosts never die” speech he gave and the fact this nikka was drunk in his bag at the damn gravesite

I remember someone was like how the school claiming that GTG dude drowned when 2-Bit hit him with a pipe and left trauma it’s an Ivy League school they gonna cover it up :mindblown:

Some people are complaining about the purpose of the canonical literature class not catching that the literature in the class is woven into every episode :mjlol:

And nikkas do this every week I’m not gonna sit here and say it’s a god level written show but damn :gucci:

A lot of problems with Tariq could have been solved if they didn’t insist on making him a hated character in the OG Power series. Dude tried to have Tommy killed on multiple occasions. Yeah, he “regrets” it now, but he still did that shyt and doesn’t take away from what he did. He may feel remorseful for a lot of what he did, but he still did it regardless. He felt bad about sending the Italians after Tommy, but he still did it.

If you really want to know a plothole in the show, let’s talk about how Blanca never mentioned she saw Saxe that night even as she had multiple opportunities to say it. This entire season they have focused on only one person knowing he was there that night of the spite we all know that’s not true. He literally helped her up after she got the fade from Dre, yet they never brought it up or even followed up on what he did after. She literally let dude caused her to lose her job and get suspended, yet she had a wildcard the entire time that she never used against him They literally created that plothole just so they could give Saxe a storyline in the spinoff and use him against Tasha.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm on the fence about Tommy having a whole show but at one point i didn't think i would be interested in a show starring Tariq either. I'm just wondering if they will move him completely away from the Power world after his comments to Tariq in the graveyard. Or will him and Tasha eventually cross path's which if he is in Cali and she's in Zona is extremely possible.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm on the fence about Tommy having a whole show but at one point i didn't think i would be interested in a show starring Tariq either. I'm just wondering if they will move him completely away from the Power world after his comments to Tariq in the graveyard. Or will him and Tasha eventually cross path's which if he is in Cali and she's in Zona is extremely possible.

Supposedly they are moving filming to Chicago. I hate how they keep certain characters alive just so they can appear down the road in a future spinoff. Both Tommy and Tasha deserved to die for the things they’ve done if we’re being honest.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Supposedly they are moving filming to Chicago. I hate how they keep certain characters alive just so they can appear down the road in a future spinoff. Both Tommy and Tasha deserved to die for the things they’ve done if we’re being honest.
I agree. Tasha should have gotten hers after she got out and Tommy should have went out last season but we know he turns into Superman when it comes to gunplay.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Serious question: What's the shooting schedule like for these shows? They usually filmed Power in the fall/winter, but between Book II, Book III, and the pandemic, how are they able to get everything done? Are they using the Tyler Perry method? :russ:

Pretty much. Parts of Book 3 were filmed by the housing projects in Chelsea/Hell's Kitchen. I saw the permits one day while walking in the area.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wouldn't necessarily call letting the dude who wants to kill your mother walk away character growth.

Tariq to the black teacher: I would do ANYTHING to protect my mother! :ufdup:

*Claps him*

Tariq to the white boy who already told him to his FACE he was gonna kill his mother: Go in peace massa- oops I meant Uncle Tommy:whoa:

*begs Monet to let him live*

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, you just making excuses for a shiitty show. Dude is so remorseful that he just kills another man in cold blood and had planned to kill others on his moms orders. Yeh, okay. Simple ass boy,

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tariq to the black teacher: I would do ANYTHING to protect my mother! :ufdup:

*Claps him*

Tariq to the white boy who already told him to his FACE he was gonna kill his mother: Go in peace massa- oops I meant Uncle Tommy:whoa:

*begs Monet to let him live*

We have already seen in the Power universe that being in protective custody doesn’t mean shyt, so why shouldn’t we believe that Tommy would eventually find her :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah, you just making excuses for a shiitty show. Dude is so remorseful that he just kills another man in cold blood and had planned to kill others on his moms orders. Yeh, okay. Simple ass boy,
Stop watching then nikka

Clearly this entire simple ass show is flying over your head and you can’t understand being knee deep in shyt and having remorse :mjlol:

Dumb ass boy he kills because he has to Cane was right there he even paid off Epiphany he don’t really be wanting to kill

If it’s so shytty stop watching the complaining is insufferable :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Dude must have forgotten almost ended up killing the person who ended up helping them get out of all of the mess that he created.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop watching then nikka

Clearly this entire simple ass show is flying over your head and you can’t understand being knee deep in shyt and having remorse :mjlol:

Dumb ass boy he kills because he has to Cane was right there he even paid off Epiphany he don’t want to kill
He don't have to do shyt. He told Caine to go somewhere where people could see him. If anything he could've rocked Kane. Monet already said go for it, now you wnat me to believe he killed the teacher because Caine was watching? FOH

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He don't have to do shyt. He told Caine to go somewhere where people could see him. If anything he could've rocked Kane. Monet already said go for it, now you wnat me to believe he killed the teacher because Caine was watching? FOH
:mjlol:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

"fukk Ghost. fukk Ghost. Ghost is dead, man, I saw that shyt on the news! :damn: :damn:"

:russ: :mjlol: :dead:

You could take that quote and apply it to anything.

"fukk the Republicans. fukk the Republicans. The Republicans lost the Senate, man, I saw that shyt on the news! :damn: :damn:"

"fukk Tariq. fukk Tariq. Tariq's getting the spinoff, man, I saw that shyt on the news! :damn: :damn:"

"fukk Toys "R" Us. fukk Toys "R" Us. Toys "R" Us is going out of business, man, I saw that shyt on the news! :damn: :damn:"

Last edited: