Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the shyt y’all say is plot holes is actually smart dumb shyt from the viewers

U over here telling me Tariq was BRAGGING about killing his father he simply said he did it implying that he ain’t shyt did you not see the “Ghosts never die” speech he gave and the fact this nikka was drunk in his bag at the damn gravesite

I remember someone was like how the school claiming that GTG dude drowned when 2-Bit hit him with a pipe and left trauma it’s an Ivy League school they gonna cover it up :mindblown:

Some people are complaining about the purpose of the canonical literature class not catching that the literature in the class is woven into every episode :mjlol:

And nikkas do this every week I’m not gonna sit here and say it’s a god level written show but damn :gucci:
Facts nikkas tune in every week and bash this shyt over the most trival aspects I've ever seen

"This shyt a plothole, how they live in a penthouse for 6 season yet they never showed Tasha paying the light bill? :camby: terrible writing"

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
everytime i see the mustang. you know the psycho with the crazy eyes and shoot first ask later is coming. he be zero calm, max turn up. :banderas:

killed his dad and his gf. :banderas:

when his bullet flew off the crate and almost hit ghost in the face. he wasnt playing :banderas:

he killed angela and didnt even run. looked ghost dead in his face :banderas:
popped the rican in the head and told ghost later and he was like "why" :damn: tommy: :manny:
even tasha "tommy is coming for us" :sadcam: :dead:
he deals coke to his own mom :damn:

fukk the other books. i wanna see tommy. that mustang rolling past palm trees. :banderas:
Tommy the only one i’m coming back for. Don’t care about a Kanan backstory and Tate and Tariq coulda shared a show. But crazy ass Tommy :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
bOwwVoR.png
:dead: