Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Lookin forward to this kanan one , power book 2 was good imo. Definitely peeping season 2 ,I was skeptical at 1st but the power universe lookin promising can’t front

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Power Book 2 was OK. It wasn't terrible but it lacked in a lot of ways.

I would have rather they didn't kill off Proctor and have a spin off series based on his mobbed up family instead of one on Rashad Tate. I don't know how they'll make Rashad's spinoff interesting.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I wont even lie. I was one of many who said a Tariq lead show would be straight ass. And i fully ate my words. Book 2 was ALOT better then i thought it was gonna be and i'll be right here watching season 2!!

I'm here for the Power Universe!! Lets see how this Kanan show plays out!!

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Watching this now, show is hilarious in how it's set up.

-Method Man as the janky lawyer
-Mary J Blige fulfilling her life goal of being someone's foul mouth, street, ratchet ass mama
-The fact Mary has a thing for Rican men :dead: (how common is this anyway to see a bw with a latino man in the city @NewYorkIsBetterThanDallas )

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Watching this now, show is hilarious in how it's set up.

-Method Man as the janky lawyer
-Mary J Blige fulfilling her life goal of being someone's foul mouth, street, ratchet ass mama
-The fact Mary has a thing for Rican men :dead: (how common is this anyway to see a bw with a latino man in the city @NewYorkIsBetterThanDallas )

not that common to be honest. But here in NY African and Caribbean and ADOS women for most part don’t check for Hispanic men like that