Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s garbage and it deserves to fail from a writing standpoint. Plot hole galore, excruciating plot armor moments, things just happening episode to episode, overbloatef with characters and just dumb all around but it’s f*Ckery filled so it gets a pass. Don’t get me wrong power book 1 was plagued with similar issues towards its latter seasons but book 2 is egregious beyond measure.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I definitely had low expectations going into this and I'm not surprised everybody on the crew felt like they were being rooted against. It's not Michael Rainey's fault, they fukked up Tariq's writing so badly that they might have permanently left certain people uninterested in the show.

But they did what they had to do. It's just as entertaining and fukkery-oriented as the original series. Season two should be interesting. I'm guessing Tariq is going to see Ghost as a ghost and make peace with him somehow (based on that picture with them in the elevator).

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
its true. i was like a show surrounding their worst and most annoying actor? :mjtf:

but riq really stepped it up as an actor. he's matured and improved. also the comedic fukkery warmed the audience to him. the writers did a great job.

My exact sentiments.