Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am the bad spot nikka.....You don’t know me. You never did. I killed my own father and my best friend and you think I won’t do whatever I need to do to survive. In the end it always comes down to me, my family and a gun :wow: or something like that but it was the first time I was a little scared of Tariq :picard:
:banderas:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy is one of the last remaining links to his father. A person that Ghost himself wouldn’t kill. Tariq also violated him then and is at a remorseful stage hence all of his actions recently.
Tariq killed his own damn father, why the fukk would he care about Tommy being a link to his father?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna call the writing horrible. At the end of the day the show is entertaining and that’s all that matters. But the writing is not advanced at all

I just treat it as a soap opera and enjoy the ride. I can't believe people have been watching it all these years and still run into the threads every week trying to point out all the plot holes. It's a such a waste of time and effort lol

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just treat it as a soap opera and enjoy the ride. I can't believe people have been watching it all these years and still run into the threads every week trying to point out all the plot holes. It's a such a waste of time and effort lol
If you watch the show the plots holes are glaring, you don't have to use a fine tooth comb or nitpick, the show smacks you in the face with it's stupidity. And to make it worse Courtney comes on at the end of the ep like she wrote a masterpiece and highlights the idiocy as brilliance.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
There’s no body since he got burned to a crisp. Thats why he took out his back teeth and left them in the car. Cremation, only thing left is teeth.

yo this part had me DYIN lmaoooooo. That nikka was PET. Ol scary, big for nothing goofy ass bytch nikka :russ: @3Rivers :feedme:
bOwwVoR.png

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Serious question: What's the shooting schedule like for these shows? They usually filmed Power in the fall/winter, but between Book II, Book III, and the pandemic, how are they able to get everything done? Are they using the Tyler Perry method? :russ: