Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I liked how the last episode ended. Tariq ended up on top while his mom ultimately lost him her daughter and her mother. Tariq continues business with Monet and her family and if that's how it ended i would be fine with that. Though i know they will have a second season off the Ramirez shyt Zeke and the teacher and now ole boy getting killed too.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
TOMMY IS BOOK 5.

IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU THINK
5 COMES BEFORE 3?

NAH SHES 35...
YOU CAN SEE HER
AT THE 1:20 MARK IN THIS
MOVIE TRAILER FROM 2009.

HELL NO

:devil:
:evil:

shyt ain’t bad :shaq2:, Book II needed a new theme regardless.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Had to come back to this. This nikka father is a murdering drug dealing nikka from the street, his uncle is a murdering drug dealer from the street, his mother wants his father to be the biggest drug dealer in NYC.. You don't think this nikka had hood in him lmao..nikka watched his sister get murdered, he killed someone at like 15.. Yet this nikka ain't hood lmao...
He didn’t know none of that shyt until he was like 15 :mjlol:

He grew up in a penthouse and sells drugs at a fukking Ivy League.

He’s not “hood” he just knows how to sell drugs and is a sociopath level manipulator.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I wouldn't necessarily call letting the dude who wants to kill your mother walk away character growth.
Tommy is one of the last remaining links to his father. A person that Ghost himself wouldn’t kill. Tariq also violated him then and is at a remorseful stage hence all of his actions recently.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tommy is one of the last remaining links to his father. A person that Ghost himself wouldn’t kill. Tariq also violated him then and is at a remorseful stage hence all of his actions recently.
:mjlol: GHOST TRIED TO KILL
TOMMY MULTIPLE TIMES LAST SEASON
UNTIL JASON DEADED IT.

:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Did you forget that Ghost shot up Tommy's Mustang trying to kill him in retaliation for murking Angela :mjlol:

Regardless of whether or not Tariq is remorseful for what he did Tommy, he still almost had dude killed on multiple occasions. That's why I find a lot of how they wrote him in the OG Power series stupid if they were going to give him his own spinoff.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t know none of that shyt until he was like 15 :mjlol:

He grew up in a penthouse and sells drugs at a fukking Ivy League.

He’s not “hood” he just knows how to sell drugs and is a sociopath level manipulator.
That's hood my nikka..Lil nikka running up on nikkaz from the hood