Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Because ghost and tommy run all of nyc
Yet they have shown us in many ways how small time monet and em is. So it’ll make sense that Lorenzo might know but we still don’t know how long he’s been locked up. And remember ghost was already halfway out the game at the beginning of power

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:dead:@Esquire's moonlighting as as gangster being a grand opening/grand closing scenario

The Tostada's really are scrambling in this shyt...bum ass goons and Mary J are all that's left...how the fukk are they posing a thread to anybody? :gucci:

:russ:@that being the end of Jabarri's chapter....yeah put more heat on the school but it couldn't have happened to a better bytch ass nikka

Tommy back but Lord know he could've been utilized better...but I get setting up all these books in advance put a stop to that :beli:

Cane is just a dumb ass nikka with a gun...full stop :snoop:

If this basketball shyt falls through, I guess Zeke got himself a sugar mama....:francis:

And Saxe getting another out? :gucci:

NQjgc89.gif

I'm not sure if I can continue this show...it's just well past it's prime with a lot of dumb decisions being made, and they're anticipating the fanbase being too invested to stop.....but the buck may stop here for me :hubie:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Let's review this ridiculous unbelievable bullshyt that happened....

• So Tommy just got his teeth pulled out in less than 24 hours and managed to jump out his car, run and evade police that were coming from all directions just before running into a gas station pump? :pachaha:

If Tommy yanked his teeth out without anesthesia he'd have to go the fukking hospital and have to spend at least a week or 2 on bed rest recovering and he wouldn't even be able to talk.
On top of that....he's assumed dead with no corpse in the car? :heh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If Tommy and 2-bit did link up, would Tommy have had 2-bit continue to extort him heavy or just kill Tariq. Tommy swore that he wouldn't kill Tariq. I don't think that extends to 2-bit.

If Tariq was smart, then he would have kept the professor alive. The professor could have been giving Tariq the cash, which then he gave to 2-bit. That way Tariq's money would have stayed with him.

The police can't be so stupid to not realize that the son of a suspected drug dealer, by the FBI no less, arrives on campus and shortly after 2 bodies drop on campus and not start an investigation.

Ott called him Jason Derulo. :heh:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I don't recall :gucci:
Was it some weak the family need to learn the business shyt :mjlol:

Monette said before lorenzo got locked up he ran everything and the kids were left out.
But when he got locked up an monette took over she wanted to keep control by involving family which was against what lorenzo wanted. They were spoiled now they all have to get there hands dirty

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
There had to be a corpse in the car, otherwise the molars wouldn't have made sense. Gasoline doesn't burn that hot.
Tommy was the only one in that car unless he was riding around with a dead body.