Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MJB looked fine with that hairstyle this episode.

I didn't expect saxe to be the one enjoying that fine p*ssy. I was expecting blanca rodriguez so they balance out the gay to lesbian ratio a little

Pretty decent and entertaining but it's low grade, cheap entertainment where you just have to accept it as fun fukkery.

Monet doesn't know who tommy is :francis:. He was the only wigga running Queens.

Tommy took out a few carloads of mafia goons with big guns but he fell back from an angry middle aged mom and her gay sons. Pretty sure he'd be carrying an arsenal of weapons in the tommy mobile.
Thats his mama car he stole it only has coke and garth brooks cds in it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
MJB looked fine with that hairstyle this episode.

I didn't expect saxe to be the one enjoying that fine p*ssy. I was expecting blanca rodriguez so they balance out the gay to lesbian ratio a little

Pretty decent and entertaining but it's low grade, cheap entertainment where you just have to accept it as fun fukkery.

Monet doesn't know who tommy is :francis:. He was the only wigga running Queens.

Tommy took out a few carloads of mafia goons with big guns but he fell back from an angry middle aged mom and her gay sons. Pretty sure he'd be carrying an arsenal of weapons in the tommy mobile.
she looked awful in the first scene
that wig was gross

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
i think Cane will be locked up not killed ala Kanan.

surprised they didnt have 2bit link up with Tommy to set him up in that spinoff
They say 2bit and ole girl running the show broke up so we might not get that :francis: