Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The show is what it is. It's mindless entertainment. I kept the bar low purposely. Season 1 was good for what it was, but Power had been on a steep decline for years, so you'll take what you could get.

• Saxe should be disbarred. How does he have a job in the profession given his ethics?
  • Jabari flew too close to the sun.
  • Everything that happened is at the feet of Tasha. All of a sudden she does a 180 and wants out despite being told in S1 of the OG series that James wants out. Tommy clipping her would have been a nice touch for her killing Keish and putting the bug in Tariq's head to kill Ghost.
  • Are they really going to drag this out that the Tejada family doesn't know who Ghost was? This needs to be addressed in Season 2. Don't care if they want Tariq to be his own character. Ghost and Tommy were the representatives of the Lobos Cartel in New York. You got your work through them. They're clearly small time and probably have a few blocks of territory at the most.
EDIT: Changed D1 to S1.

I questioned this since the beginning. And also that Tasha in the high-profile case with the names "Ghost", "Tommy Eagan" and "St Patrick" and "St Patrick/Eagan Organization" and they still don't knw who Ghost and Tommy are.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
brayden needs his first kill

i want to see tommy and caine go at it two s

that was a fun episode

Jabari HAD to die, people that put up that high of bytchass numbers burn out quick. Had such a promising career too. Linsanity over. nikka got lost in the sauce and decided to confront the nikka he knew EVERYTHING about? In a fukking park at night where nobody would see him!? bytchwings got too close to the sun. feels like the WHOLE cast got freed up by this nikka bein gone, some real greg knox 2.0 shyt

We see Tommy smokin nikkas before we even see his face, thats our fukkery goat :mjcry:. Errybody knew what it was as soon as we seen the whip. My man came back, faked his death, removed his own teeth, and was still plottin on Tasha. This might be a 50 point game brehs. "I want all the smoke :demonic:" why you would ever choose to listen to Tariq for longer than 5 seconds is beyond me

Brayden gonna get his hustle on, you love to see it. Thought for sure pink hair bytch would be dead by the end of the season, but good on her.

I dont agree with Sax ending his run with the cops with anything other than a bullet in his head after thats how everybody else (cept the GOAT Mak) went out, but it is what it is

2nd season should be fun, 2bit gotta finally die if he still in the picture
This shyt was fukkery personified. It’s mindless entertainment but I haven’t been that happy with Power in a long time.

Commando Caine dragging Ramirez through the swamp was unintentional comedy. Dude really is the Kobe to Tommy’s MJ when it comes to mindless killing. :wow:

:pachaha: @ Professor Tank singing Please Don’t Go as he bled out. They had him lay all his cards out on the table which was all Riq needed to finish him off. I loved that they let Tariq kill when necessary. This time he was a lot less shaky and uncertain than earlier in the season.

Tommy took this episode to another level. I missed his character and he fell right back into the fukkery. I can’t wait for his Power book to drop.

tariq your a good kid don't do it
:childplease: nikka i killed my dad, my best friend you don't think i won't kill you :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tariq might be the smartest person ever on power, dude went to court and circumvented everything did not even let saxe get to ask his questions and got his mom out of jail

got tommy out of a sticky situation

outsmarted dumb ass jabarri was going to take the money and run before caine showed up

getting rid of jabarri now he doesn't have a hater on him in school

knew that tommy couldn't be trusted and basically saved his moms life by calling the fbi

had tommy dead to rights if he wanted

used jabarri money to pay back monet :heh:

still got lauren, diana and effie in his back pockets

has caine now in his back pocket as well, and soon will be controlling that wild dog or he has the gun caine used on ramirez if necessary :mjlit:

can work on implicating 2bit for that murder and getting him locked up if he tries and extort

doesn't have to help out dumb ass zeke anymore with assignments

is now part of monet family and will soon john gotti himself to the top if necessary

soon will be graduating and getting his trust fund:lolbron:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tariq might be the smartest person ever on power, dude went to court and circumvented everything did not even let saxe get to ask his questions and got his mom out of jail

got tommy out of a sticky situation

outsmarted dumb ass jabarri was going to take the money and run before caine showed up

getting rid of jabarri now he doesn't have a hater on him in school

knew that tommy couldn't be trusted and basically saved his moms life by calling the fbi

had tommy dead to rights if he wanted

used jabarri money to pay back monet :heh:

still got lauren, diana and effie in his back pockets

has caine now in his back pocket as well, and soon will be controlling that wild dog or he has the gun caine used on ramirez if necessary :mjlit:

can work on implicating 2bit for that murder and getting him locked up if he tries and extort

doesn't have to help out dumb ass zeke anymore with assignments

is now part of monet family and will soon john gotti himself to the top if necessary

soon will be graduating and getting his trust fund:lolbron:

The gun also has Jabari's body on it. Cain isn't too smart.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think Courtney said the Tommy's spinoff will be more like the old school Power. Apparently it's set in Chicago but seeing Tommy on the west coast would have been more interesting.

tommy da gawd
you never know if tommy is going to hug you or shoot in your head

tommy was back for like 20 minutes and already caught a body, gave kash some money, stole a car, took the fbi on a chase, blew up the car, was about to pop tasha at the cemetery then was about to pop tariq then rode off into the sunset

just imagine how wild his show will be on soem sons of anarchy type ish, murder a episode and ish

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zeke's facial expressions and acting :mjlol:

Tommy's aura has been missed :salute:

Budget Tank finally getting popped :blessed:

Tariq's Hiseneberg type monologue before pulling the trigger :heh:

Maclean and Saxe team-up should be pure fukkery :skip:

'He may not be here anymore but Ghosts never die' very very corny :mjlol:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kudos to Starz for showing that preview for upcoming shows for the past few weeks which included footage of the Tommy driving scene from this episode which no one noticed wasn’t footage from the original Power