Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
If Tommy and 2-bit did link up, would Tommy have had 2-bit continue to extort him heavy or just kill Tariq. Tommy swore that he wouldn't kill Tariq. I don't think that extends to 2-bit.

If Tariq was smart, then he would have kept the professor alive. The professor could have been giving Tariq the cash, which then he gave to 2-bit. That way Tariq's money would have stayed with him.

The police can't be so stupid to not realize that the son of a suspected drug dealer, by the FBI no less, arrives on campus and shortly after 2 bodies drop on campus and not start an investigation.

Ott called him Jason Derulo. :heh:

Tariq is going to need to get ahold of his laptop and phone to erase any connections, but what of his agent, he had the rough drafts, he might need to be taken care of if the police bring him in

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On top of that....he's assumed dead with no corpse in the car? :heh:
I guess CSU/Forensics was too busy that day to determine if there was a body in the car and match up any fingerprints, bone fragments, hair, etc to identify.
tenor.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
When does the next series start?

Everyone talking about logic and consistency needs to GtFOH. You sat through the final season of power and expect shot to all of a sudden make sense? At this point if you are still watching them you know what it is

As for the episode.. as usual Tasha gets let off easy, she was owed a lot more than to be in witsec, her kids are better off without her though. She is unfit, and is to blame for this entire series of shows continuing lol

I don’t think it would have made sense for it to end any other way. Tariq needs to stew in all them fires he started. He is starting to realize that this drug life causes you to make some crazy decisions and it’s not always going to be the ones you want to make.

I think the Tommy spinoff should have web next. This would have been a good playin episode.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
decent finale.....

how a professor dressing like a street hooker and still got a university job???.....:gucci:

Jabari got what we all knew he was gonna get....dumbass chose to be ignorant and not know who the fukk he was dealin with when it came to Tariq...:umad:

the Tommy story was coo for his exit....I def believe Tariq and Tommy gonna meet again.....:wow:

I like the direction Tariq is goin with Monet and her fam....they slowly lettin him in like he blood and the show is givin Tariq his own lane away from Ghost....good shyt...:ehh:

season 2 gonna be piff.....:myman:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
decent finale.....

how a professor dressing like a street hooker and still got a university job???.....:gucci:

Jabari got what we all knew he was gonna get....dumbass chose to be ignorant and not know who the fukk he was dealin with when it came to Tariq...:umad:

the Tommy story was coo for his exit....I def believe Tariq and Tommy gonna meet again.....:wow:

I like the direction Tariq is goin with Monet and her fam....they slowly lettin him in like he blood and the show is givin Tariq his own lane away from Ghost....good shyt...:ehh:

season 2 gonna be piff.....:myman:

Dogs!
i said dman near the same shyt to my girlfriend!

:deadmanny: