Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
that was a fun episode

Jabari HAD to die, people that put up that high of bytchass numbers burn out quick. Had such a promising career too. Linsanity over. nikka got lost in the sauce and decided to confront the nikka he knew EVERYTHING about? In a fukking park at night where nobody would see him!? bytchwings got too close to the sun. feels like the WHOLE cast got freed up by this nikka bein gone, some real greg knox 2.0 shyt

We see Tommy smokin nikkas before we even see his face, thats our fukkery goat :mjcry:. Errybody knew what it was as soon as we seen the whip. My man came back, faked his death, removed his own teeth, and was still plottin on Tasha. This might be a 50 point game brehs. "I want all the smoke :demonic:" why you would ever choose to listen to Tariq for longer than 5 seconds is beyond me

Brayden gonna get his hustle on, you love to see it. Thought for sure pink hair bytch would be dead by the end of the season, but good on her.

I dont agree with Sax ending his run with the cops with anything other than a bullet in his head after thats how everybody else (cept the GOAT Mak) went out, but it is what it is

2nd season should be fun, 2bit gotta finally die if he still in the picture

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I can't believe I just thought of this but Tommy really reminds me of Chris Moltisanti. I wonder if he's based off him at all.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Let's review this ridiculous unbelievable bullshyt that happened....

• So Tommy just got his teeth pulled out in less than 24 hours and managed to jump out his car, run and evade police that were coming from all directions just before running into a gas station pump? :pachaha:

If Tommy yanked his teeth out without anesthesia he'd have to go the fukking hospital and have to spend at least a week or 2 on bed rest recovering and he wouldn't even be able to talk.

• Monet, who's arguably having the worst day out of anyone on this show ...

(Tariq is short on her money, Rico shoots up her spot, Dru gets shot, she's mad at Cane for not being there, Tommy shoots up her spot, her boy Owl gets killed.... All in less than 24 hours.)

...finds out Cane killed Ramirez and she STILL DOESN'T KILL CANE after promising he would if he goes against the family (again). Not only did he go against the family by killing Ramirez, he almost killed Tariq too..... But yet she still doesn't kill him or shoot him at least? :skip:
So why even point a fukking gun at this nikka at all???? :pachaha:

• Going with the last bullet point. Monet, who's spot got shot up, who's mans got shot, who almost died herself, finds out it was Tommy and she doesn't kill him???? I don't care what she promised Tariq, he's still a kid. Tommy should've and would've caught one to the head over that. That goes against her character.

But let's talk about fukking Tariq.... :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

So lemme get this straight...

• Tariq spent the entire season trying to save and protect his mom, only to help Tommy (who's actively trying to kill his mother) be free of the feds??? Only for tommy to still want to kill tasha (which Tariq saw coming already). Then with two guns pointed at him (by Monet who also should've shot him) Tommy says he won't stop till he finds and kills her and you still let him go ? :dahell::dahell:

But yet you wanna protect your mom :dwillhuh:

Tariq is supposed to be smart but he's still protecting his fake cac uncle Tommy who wants his mom dead (and who literally was about to choke him to death til Monet popped up) and now Tommy can kill her without the feds looking for him since they think he's dead (thanks to Tariq's plan).

Help someone who's actively trying to kill your mother brehs...:heh:

There were other dumb things , but these were the major dumb points. I could get into Cane and Jabari too, but all in all this shyt was dumb AF

Your not reading between the lines breh, allow me.

Monet ALWAYS pulls her gun out on someone but doesn't always shoot, she's done it to cane multiple times and Tariq, pulling her gun is second nature an not shooting is apart of her character.

Tariq not killing tommy is a direct parallel to ghost mentality, only killing when absolutely necessary, Tariq let the stripper live, but he killed the professor cause he knew to much, he let's tommy live cause 1. That's really the last living link to his father, which is why that scene took place at the ghost's tombstone. And like ghost, Tariq couldn't kill tommy even though in season 6 tommy was actively trying to kill ghost, he just couldn't do it, tariq is still emotionally connected to tommy, still calling him "uncle", just like ghost couldn't kill kanan he just had to figuar out a way to move him out picture while protecting his mother, which is what he did by making everyone think tommy is dead, tommy is free to leave ny, he says he will kill tasha but really he's going to get as far away as he can.

This is Tariq stepping into ghost forum, which tommy said so himself.

Tariq's full ghost mode hasn't happened yet but he's 75% there, I believe monet is tariq's "breeze" and he will eventually have to pull the trigger on her to take his final forum.

In the next couple seasons I think Tariq will take out lorenzo for monet, which will cause fiction in the family, Tariq will take out cane too eventually.

In the end it will be tariq, Braden, effe, but not before the whole tedeja family gets moved out the way.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Your not reading between the lines breh, allow me.

Monet ALWAYS pulls her gun out on someone but doesn't always shoot, she's done it to cane multiple times and Tariq, pulling her gun is second nature an not shooting is apart of her character.

Tariq not killing tommy is a direct parallel to ghost mentality, only killing when absolutely necessary, Tariq let the stripper live, but he killed the professor cause he knew to much, he let's tommy live cause 1. That's really the last living link to his father, which is why that scene took place at the ghost's tombstone. And like ghost, Tariq couldn't kill tommy even though in season 6 tommy was actively trying to kill ghost, he just couldn't do it, tariq is still emotionally connected to tommy, still calling him "uncle", just like ghost couldn't kill kanan he just had to figuar out a way to move him out picture while protecting his mother, which is what he did by making everyone think tommy is dead, tommy is free to leave ny, he says he will kill tasha but really he's going to get as far away as he can.

This is Tariq stepping into ghost forum, which tommy said so himself.

Tariq's full ghost mode hasn't happened yet but he's 75% there, I believe monet is tariq's "breeze" and he will eventually have to pull the trigger on her to take his final forum.

In the next couple seasons I think Tariq will take out lorenzo for monet, which will cause fiction in the family, Tariq will take out cane too eventually.

In the end it will be tariq, Braden, effe, but not before the whole tedeja family gets moved out the way.

i think Cane will be locked up not killed ala Kanan.

surprised they didnt have 2bit link up with Tommy to set him up in that spinoff

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Tommy gonna have to stop being p*ssy whipped. Why he keeps bringing up Keisha? He was gonna end up killing her if Tasha didn't. She was problematic just like Holly. He just gonna have to eat that. He killed Angie. Keisha was thinking about her kid and Tasha was thinking about hers during the scuffle.

This type of thinking is classic tommy, which is why he always needed ghost

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
What about Tommy then???

His name doesn't ring bells???
They make it seem like Ghost & Tommy wasn’t as big as they claimed em to be

none of their names rang bells with the Tejadas

I haven’t watched the OG series in a while but wasn’t they the plug to all the major dealers? Specially in Queens

solid finale, i was entertained :yeshrug:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They make it seem like Ghost & Tommy wasn’t as big as they claimed em to be

none of their names rang bells with the Tejadas

I haven’t watched the OG series in a while but wasn’t they the plug to all the major dealers? Specially in Queens

solid finale, i was entertained :yeshrug:

Ghost and Tommy were not small time drug dealers

They were doing business with the Lobos cartel

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Ghost and Tommy were not small time drug dealers

They were doing business with the Lobos cartel
Right...i get not knowing James was Ghost since he was supposed to be hidden but she should’ve at least known or heard of Tommy since he was on the street more, distributing product...i think it’s just bad writing...but it is what it is...ima always watch it

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This shyt was fukkery personified. It’s mindless entertainment but I haven’t been that happy with Power in a long time.

Commando Caine dragging Ramirez through the swamp was unintentional comedy. Dude really is the Kobe to Tommy’s MJ when it comes to mindless killing. :wow:

:pachaha: @ Professor Tank singing Please Don’t Go as he bled out. They had him lay all his cards out on the table which was all Riq needed to finish him off. I loved that they let Tariq kill when necessary. This time he was a lot less shaky and uncertain than earlier in the season.

Tommy took this episode to another level. I missed his character and he fell right back into the fukkery. I can’t wait for his Power book to drop.