Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Agreed. Nikkas wantin her to show emotion. But she's a cold blooded boss. Her facial expressions are the same so you can't guess what she's thinking
Being a one note character doesn’t mean delivering your lines like you’re reading off the script. She’s not a good actress, this show is plagued by really bad acting

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
MJB looked fine with that hairstyle this episode.

I didn't expect saxe to be the one enjoying that fine p*ssy. I was expecting blanca rodriguez so they balance out the gay to lesbian ratio a little

Pretty decent and entertaining but it's low grade, cheap entertainment where you just have to accept it as fun fukkery.

Monet doesn't know who tommy is :francis:. He was the only wigga running Queens.

Tommy took out a few carloads of mafia goons with big guns but he fell back from an angry middle aged mom and her gay sons. Pretty sure he'd be carrying an arsenal of weapons in the tommy mobile.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Keeping thinking that this lady is gonna win an Image Award, brehettes.

There’s a huge gulf between being viola Davis and a person who took 6 acting classes. Keep defending acceptance of shytty acting by deflecting to award winning performances brehs

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Tommy gonna have to stop being p*ssy whipped. Why he keeps bringing up Keisha? He was gonna end up killing her if Tasha didn't. She was problematic just like Holly. He just gonna have to eat that. He killed Angie. Keisha was thinking about her kid and Tasha was thinking about hers during the scuffle.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
So glad Proffessor Tank got smoked, dude was nosey as hell & a needy simp

Zeke sounds and moves like a dumb buffoon as usual. He plays that role well

MJB looking like she goes to bed & wakes up every morning angry

I want Saxe neice to get clipped next she’s annoying

I wanna see Tommy do a spin off