Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It was hard to take the Tasha trial serious the entire time with how they completely neglected the fact that Blanca saw Saxe there that night. It never should even gotta to episode 10 if the writers actually remembered that aspect of the storyline. The biggest storyline of the season resolved in the first 20 minutes.

They finally gave Owl some semblance of screen time to only end up showing him as a means to an end for the final Tommy confrontation :mjlol:

Finally, they really should given law enforcement the W this season as they have been a walking L the entire Power series. It’s always been incompetence and fukkery surrounding that aspect of things.

Last edited:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I can’t praise the writers enough, I thought this would be a cash grab but it’s been entertaining and (relatively) logical than the last couple of season.

I don’t care what anyone says, Aunty Mary J was believable as fukk. I don’t her expression change the entire season :mjlol:

No spoilers but I love how Tariq slowly realized he’s becoming like the same father he hated all this time.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The show is what it is. It's mindless entertainment. I kept the bar low purposely. Season 1 was good for what it was, but Power had been on a steep decline for years, so you'll take what you could get.

• Saxe should be disbarred. How does he have a job in the profession given his ethics?
  • Jabari flew too close to the sun.
  • Everything that happened is at the feet of Tasha. All of a sudden she does a 180 and wants out despite being told in S1 of the OG series that James wants out. Tommy clipping her would have been a nice touch for her killing Keish and putting the bug in Tariq's head to kill Ghost.
  • Are they really going to drag this out that the Tejada family doesn't know who Ghost was? This needs to be addressed in Season 2. Don't care if they want Tariq to be his own character. Ghost and Tommy were the representatives of the Lobos Cartel in New York. You got your work through them. They're clearly small time and probably have a few blocks of territory at the most.
EDIT: Changed D1 to S1.

Last edited: