Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Best episode by far this season, this shyt was as good as Season 1/2 Power

2-Bit brought back that old-school Power Book I fukkery QUICK :pachaha:

Effie is really that one :whoo: Thats all i got about her.
Dru really is the bigger threat, this nikka REALLY turned into Ghost when Guap started violating, nikka even had the vein stickin out of his forehead and everything :dwillhuh: Two episodes ago he was just the zesty dude not cut out to be a gangster. Now he propped a dude up in the car and shot through his forehead with the same soulless stare that Marlo gave Prop Joe when Chris did that, AND he beat the brakes off a nikka and damn near took his dome off with it, THEN ordered the hit? This dude went from a 2nd rounder to lottery pick status

Jabari got the same stalk walk as Ilena's cousin walking to the car, nothing but straight bytch but now he knows damn near everything. If homie doesn't die i'll be shocked. They do NOTHING but make this nikka look STRAIGHT bytch. He doin in 3 episodes what it took Dre like 3 seasons to do. This is truly the linsanity of bytchassness

A lot of people predict Zeke to die to close out the season, but after this episode i doubt it? I can see Cane doing it tho. This nikka was supposed to be the most solid and now he all the way rogue?

Great episode with no lawyer shyt involved. My hairbrained prediction is at the end of the season, Cane and Brayden link up with Guap and run the school while Tariq is on the outside looking in

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Zeke better stay in his dorm room the rest of the school year and hope he gets drafted by the new Seattle Sonics expansion team.

dude has a crazy lack of awareness + simpness and for someone with his apparent talent, he has major confidence issues. Monet was damn near about to play him the My Life album just to show him what his life soundtrack will be if he doesn’t get drafted.

If you looked at my lifeee
full

And see what I seeee
full

La-dah-dah-dahhhh
full

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I ain't like how Zeke and ol boy in the closet ditched Dru after he fukked up the dude that was trying to shoot off Zeke's knee. Like why y'all looking at him like y'all disgusted he just saved y'all :gucci:

them mfs was scared as hell. They almost looked scared of Dru. Dru was really about to blow back homie’s muffin cap until he realized they was shaking in their boots. It’s like watching the lamb turn into the lion right before your eyes.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That plot was actually horrible and looked rush. And the idiot with the painting on his face clearly didn’t follow instructions and Tariq spotted him way to easy.

how dude with the face paint got drowned in a chlorine pool and none of the paint comes off. And 2Bit was on the Stansfield campus for like 15 mins when he went to the dorms and magically knows the layout when Tariq asked to meet by the pool.

But hey, it’s Power. Gotta let it ride.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Kane and tariq about to become friends

- Zeke about to tell the professor everything going on while laying in the puss

- the male professor writing tariq life is about to get killed

-and I'm glad they had tariq smash ol girl because I was starting to worry about his character turning down puzzy, knowing in real life he would smash all three of them chicks