Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
2bit is a G. I was :mjlol: when I realised he was the Kanan replacement at his boy's mom's house. He even walked off with the Kanan smirk.

The goons in this series are so weak that he'd probably run through the entire Lorenzo organisation by himself. Ghost could take them out in a day (including lorenzo in prison) and make it back home in time to have a sex scene with angela

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
2bit is a G. I was :mjlol: when I realised he was the Kanan replacement at his boy's mom's house. He even walked off with the Kanan smirk.

The goons in this series are so weak that he'd probably run through the entire Lorenzo organisation by himself. Ghost could take them out in a day (including lorenzo in prison) and make it back home in time to have a sex scene with angela

What organization? :mjlol:

They just tired the only goon that they had :russ:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Best ep of Power PERIOD in a loooong time. Besides the batty mon action, it was fire.
Facts. Best episode of this season. Finally this shyt picked up. I was losing hope, but they got me back with this episode. There’s hope for the future of this series now for me.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Dru came out with the pent up sissy aggression like

giphy.gif

MJB is so entertaining now. I was :russ: when she pulled up on the professor like "the fukk ya'll doing up here" :birdman: