Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I deadass thought that Brushandria's moms was gon find the drugs in the course correct packet :whoo:
Brayden has grown on me breh is solid, I still can't figure out why someone from a rich family would get involved in some drug shyt tho :wtf:
He said why in the last episode. He likes the “power” of making money that didn’t come from his parents.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
2bit is a G. I was :mjlol: when I realised he was the Kanan replacement at his boy's mom's house. He even walked off with the Kanan smirk.

The goons in this series are so weak that he'd probably run through the entire Lorenzo organisation by himself. Ghost could take them out in a day (including lorenzo in prison) and make it back home in time to have a sex scene with angela
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
all facts.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
2bit is a G. I was :mjlol: when I realised he was the Kanan replacement at his boy's mom's house. He even walked off with the Kanan smirk.

The goons in this series are so weak that he'd probably run through the entire Lorenzo organisation by himself. Ghost could take them out in a day (including lorenzo in prison) and make it back home in time to have a sex scene with angela

:mjlol:

2bit is gona work with Riq. On & Off.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best episode by far this season, this shyt was as good as Season 1/2 Power

2-Bit brought back that old-school Power Book I fukkery QUICK :pachaha:

Effie is really that one :whoo: Thats all i got about her.
Dru really is the bigger threat, this nikka REALLY turned into Ghost when Guap started violating, nikka even had the vein stickin out of his forehead and everything :dwillhuh: Two episodes ago he was just the zesty dude not cut out to be a gangster. Now he propped a dude up in the car and shot through his forehead with the same soulless stare that Marlo gave Prop Joe when Chris did that, AND he beat the brakes off a nikka and damn near took his dome off with it, THEN ordered the hit? This dude went from a 2nd rounder to lottery pick status

Jabari got the same stalk walk as Ilena's cousin walking to the car, nothing but straight bytch but now he knows damn near everything. If homie doesn't die i'll be shocked. They do NOTHING but make this nikka look STRAIGHT bytch. He doin in 3 episodes what it took Dre like 3 seasons to do. This is truly the linsanity of bytchassness

A lot of people predict Zeke to die to close out the season, but after this episode i doubt it? I can see Cane doing it tho. This nikka was supposed to be the most solid and now he all the way rogue?

Great episode with no lawyer shyt involved. My hairbrained prediction is at the end of the season, Cane and Brayden link up with Guap and run the school while Tariq is on the outside looking in

Nikkas letting the battyboy stuff blind them. Assuming they don’t kill him off, Dru is gonna become more bout it as the show progresses. I see him, Tarik and Brayden running sh*t. Dru more level headed so him and Tarik will naturally gel. But I can also see them making us like Dru’s character and then doing him like Julio in the future :mjcry: Cane not making it past two more seasons. He tried to murk Tarik. He will try again. He jealous of him already and he gonna end up jealous of Dru too when he take on more responsibility. He’s the worst combination of Sonny (too hot headed and stupid) and Fredo (big brother that will become shiesty/jealous/insecure when he’s passed over).

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't like how Zeke and ol boy in the closet ditched Dru after he fukked up the dude that was trying to shoot off Zeke's knee. Like why y'all looking at him like y'all disgusted he just saved y'all :gucci:

They was shook. Dru was about to shoot that nikka in the face. You think Liangelo stealing in China was bad. Can’t be a first round pick if you was ten feet away from a murder.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Ghost was literally running a legit business, looking to expand that legit business, routinely laundered money l, distributing hard drugs to the entire city, having a proper relationship with his side bytch, taking care of his family, was a part-time hitman, somehow stayed in shape and almost become lieutenant governor.

He would wipe Lorenzo’s organization out single-handedly like Walter White in the last episode of Breaking Bad.

Hell, Tasha called Lorenzo herself FROM jail on a phone HE got her to talk shyt to him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some real shyt tho...

The acting is fukkin BAD man!

My son 2-Bit lurking around like hes tryna win the award for most suspicious lookin negro in tv history.

:deadmanny:

I hope he don’t do nothing to Spanky mom. He was looking mad shiesty when he turned around to leave. They already took her son. Know he was snitching but that was still his man at one point :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how dude with the face paint got drowned in a chlorine pool and none of the paint comes off. And 2Bit was on the Stansfield campus for like 15 mins when he went to the dorms and magically knows the layout when Tariq asked to meet by the pool.

But hey, it’s Power. Gotta let it ride.
what I can’t let ride is the obvious blunt force trauma to the back of his head when 2 bit hit him yet somehow that’s skipped over and they talking about it was an accidental drowning :what: