Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lol @ trust me - the person who had you ghostwriting my book. Wait, Riq dumbass is exposing his whole family. :why: Tank’s stalking being the thing to blow this all open :snoop:

they need to leave the classroom alone, the writers can’t make this credible at all

this dude zeke is an idiot, bout to blow this shyt with the professor wide open

lol @ this incredible timing of Malcolm and Effie like they live down the hall...and fukkin 2bit :comeon:

Y’all can finally stop sweating him, riq got laid

dealin on campus like a street corner :aicmon:

Riq got more enemies in one season than Ghost find across like 4

Cameras out of service :rolleyes: at least riq found some muscle

Tell a basketball player he’s short groupie brehettes. I knew Zeke was gonna get got, that club montage was heavy handed

How you don’t kill this nikka :what: Cane movin sloppy

this show has too much going on, while it’s “entertaining” it’s just making it full on street soap, all plot very little driven by character development or dialogue

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not sure why y’all expect Tommy to come back into this show. NY DA still gunning for him, plus he rode off the California and they already had set up the connect in the last season by introducing him to someone moving work out in Cali. I’m expecting Tommy’s shyt to fully take place out west

Kemp alluded to in interviews that someone from the past is coming back for the finale to handle some business. With Tasha mentioning Tommy in court and 2-Bit getting out of jail, all signs point to it being him. If Tasha walks, then who do you think they will go after next?

I think it’s stupid because he easily should have just clipped Tasha when he had to instead of just leaving her alive. Plus it complete defeats the purpose of him leaving in the first place. That’s why they need his show to take place at the same time with this spinoff to ease the transition.

To be quite honest, a lot of storylines that’s going on this season should have been handled last season instead of carrying it over now. Should have used those extra 5 episodes to tie up loose ends and start the spin-off fresh instead of devoting that time to “Who shot Ghost” when it always obvious who it would be.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Spanish dude with the braids has been given way too many chances at this point. L for Cane

I wish the show would throw us a swerve and make Dru the future threat instead of Caine. Dru has always been a diplomat and big on family, so let Tariq killing Caine be the catalyst for the feud.

I’d rather see that than Caine/Dru pitted against each other.