Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Daps
Meh...they could pass for being related lol. Genetics are weird way.
Thats like saying blake griffin dont look like his pops

I hope your correct and I'm wrong, but knowing the writers of POWER.... Kanan is probably the pops of Cain. :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hope your correct and I'm wrong, but knowing the writers of POWER.... Kanan is probably the pops of Cain. :snoop:
they said something in episode 6

what if his dad is actually the cop lol. prolly doesnt make sense but we dont know how long the cop has known Monet
they really emphasized Kane saying "youre not my dad" to him. But gievn the names...maybe it is Kanan's
who knows

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
what I can’t let ride is the obvious blunt force trauma to the back of his head when 2 bit hit him yet somehow that’s skipped over and they talking about it was an accidental drowning :what:
The university is trying to cover it up.

They can’t have gangstas getting killed in their school.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This is truly the linsanity of bytchassness
f8c66f76eeef6bfb48ea30f4fe5a0f8a_crop_exact.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Guaps/GTG my nikka what type of gang is that at least fukking try with the casting and wardrobing

:mindblown:
Especially the wardrobe. Last week, GTG breh robbed a church without covering his gang tattoo :mjtf: and while wearing an easy to remember (and describe to the police) spiked ski mask.
:what:
Cain's crew is terrible at crime; these bamas might need to consider getting day jobs.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
brehs if Cane's dad is really Kanan and he finds out Tariq was basically a son to Kanan, he might try to kill Tariq like four times over. nikka replaced you in your family AND he was favored by ya dead pops? now he movin weight and gettin paid when it should be you? fukk all that :russ:

I feel like they gonna make Lauren the new Angela and Effie/Diane (can't call it) the new Tasha to his Ghost