Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can’t believe Zeke had no clue what his Aunt and them were into all those years. Didn’t he live with them too in HS?

Jabari gotta get killed off. Dude is obsessed with Riq. Effie is cold but she can’t be trusted.

Effie the Power version of Catwoman. She a baddie but she devious and hella untrustworthy. Her loyalty sliders on 2/100.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Fire episode!.... best one of the season so far..
:whew:

Tariq FINALLY got some buns... Yeesh... Got 3 bangers to choose from...
The hell took u so long.... :mjgrin:

I think Tariq and 2-bit gonna end up working with each other in the long run.... :wow:

This teacher obsessed with finding out if Tariq fukkin the counselor... Smh... Dude gonna end up getting merk'd for stupidity.... :francis:

Tariq seem like he gonna be worse than ghost by the end of this shyt.... :picard:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Effie bad af, she just can't be trusted.:lupe:she quick to spill the beans. If Riq was really like that she would have been dead by now.

I knew 2bit would off dude for Riq. If Riq really wants to have 2bit off his back, he gotta get Tommy on him. Tell him 2bit ratted and it's over.

Dru cuffing ole boy:heh:aint gonna lie tho he handled that Zeke situation well. Even tho he should have killed ole boy. Lorenzo is right he's a better leader than Cane. Cane is selfish.

Cane really gonna be after Tariq now.

Jabari needs to die.

Tasha stood for her son:wow:

Tariq sure lives a busy life:pachaha:does his schoolwork and Zeke's, runs a drug scheme, has 3 women.

Thank goodness Zeke balled out instead of playing like a weak simp :skip:

I am what I am:dj2::rip:King Von

Tommy would put a bullet to his head before he has the chance to tell him. Also, why would he trust anything that he has to say after he saw him kill his father?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I just can’t believe Zeke had no clue what his Aunt and them were into all those years. Didn’t he live with them too in HS?

Jabari gotta get killed off. Dude is obsessed with Riq. Effie is cold but she can’t be trusted.

Has he? The writers haven’t given him any backstory whatsoever explaining how long he has been with them? He doesn’t even really interact with any of the family.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So what was the logic that the writers used for Lil Guap and goons working with Caine again after he beat his ass? :mjlol:

Tariq is about to learn the same lesson that Ghost did in that you can’t turn off the well whenever you want and not expect any repercussions.

Tommy is coming back obviously. Hopefully they have his show take place in the same timeline as this show to explain where’s he’s been this entire time or else his previous ending would be a waste. Even then, he has no incentive to work with Tariq nor Tasha after what transpired even if he could theoretically take care of the Lorenzo problem.

Zeke desperately needs a backstory for his storyline to make any sense whatsoever. How long has he lived with the Tejadas? How long has he known about what they actually do? How did he end up living with them anyways? They’ve just given him the bare minimum, yet have made him a decent sized part of the story.

Last edited: