Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One of the most heinously unrealistic episodes of ANY show i’ve EVER seen in my ENTIRE life...

Who the fukk is writing this shyt:mindblown:

Ain’t no wayyyy Caine is going around flashing guns at white boys in BROAD fukkING DAYLIGHT. Fingerprints everywhere. Witnesses everywhere. Two white boys on the corner with ZERO experience and only needs to placate street nikkas with one well rolled blunt.

At this point the only good thing about the show is Tariq and Method Man.

This shyt is high key trash.

See ya’ll next week:francis:
:laff:

basically how i feel

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Effie bad af, she just can't be trusted.:lupe:she quick to spill the beans. If Riq was really like that she would have been dead by now.

I knew 2bit would off dude for Riq. If Riq really wants to have 2bit off his back, he gotta get Tommy on him. Tell him 2bit ratted and it's over.

Dru cuffing ole boy:heh:aint gonna lie tho he handled that Zeke situation well. Even tho he should have killed ole boy. Lorenzo is right he's a better leader than Cane. Cane is selfish.

Cane really gonna be after Tariq now.

Jabari needs to die.

Tasha stood for her son:wow:

Tariq sure lives a busy life:pachaha:does his schoolwork and Zeke's, runs a drug scheme, has 3 women.

Thank goodness Zeke balled out instead of playing like a weak simp :skip:

I am what I am:dj2::rip:King Von

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Effie looked so damn good this episode goddamn :banderas:
Dru was OUTSTANDING, breh was willing to sacrifice himself for his cousin and ended up saving Zeke from getting his knee blown off :wow:
Tariq gotta find some way to deal with 2bit he out here getting extorted rite now :francis:
That shyt 2bit did with sending the picture of the dead hitta to Cane was sum gangsta shyt :damn:
Surely ppl saw when the hitta was chasing Tariq tho? :patrice:
I felt bad for Spanky's moms :mjcry:
Jabari continues to be a simp but it looks like he gon be the one to expose Tariq's operation :jbhmm:
Riq and Brayden consistently beefing and later working shyt out is reminiscent of Ghost and Tommy :ehh:
I'm giving this episode a 9/10 brehs shyt was fire idc what anyone says :whew:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Good episode with the usual unrealistic Power scenarios :russ:

- LMFAO @ Cane being an expert marksman and taking out 2 GTG dudes with single shots to the head at distance.

- 2 Bit showing up turned out to be a good story line even tho he’s pressing the hell out of Tariq for money Ghost supposedly promised him. But at least he got the Rolex.

- Tariq has the most complicated life in the history of college. Maintains good grades, dealing with 3 chicks, moving weight, wooing on his mom’s legal defense and evading attempts on his life.

- Meanwhile fukk that straight Frank Ocean looking ass professor for literally plagiarizing Tariq, stalking him and accusing him of smashing his ex while Zeke’s Death Row-era Danny Boy looking ass is clapping them cheeks

- LMFAO @ Money sounding like Rafe from Money & Violence while trying to give Tariq advice when her son just tried to kill him.

- fukk Lauren and her judgmental family. She’s lucky Effie didn’t put hands on her. Awww what am I saying, Lauren is a Raw & Regret all day.

- Dru and his trapped in the closet ass might have saved Zeke but staking his gay ass teammate because he didn’t answer the phone? Lame. And he’s been outed like 10 times already in the show. Might ass well be a bussy bandit out in the open :hhh:

- Effie made $25k in a day off of Stansfield and still copped an attitude because Tariq blew her off? Take the money and be happy. Did she magically think he was with Lauren because Braden suggested it? And why even try to push powder and not thing Braden the one day corner boy wouldn’t catch feelings?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can’t believe Zeke had no clue what his Aunt and them were into all those years. Didn’t he live with them too in HS?

Jabari gotta get killed off. Dude is obsessed with Riq. Effie is cold but she can’t be trusted.

Zeke knows. That’s why he said he wants to make the league so his family can stop “working”. He was just kept at bay and never saw how the sausage was made with his own eyes. No homo and pause now I think about that sentence :dame: