Official Persona games discussion thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey I miss playing Persona 3. :to:

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Persona-3-the-Movie-1-Spring-of-Birth/RUELL-Next?id=68436
Persona 3 movie

Looks really crispy. Watching it now while I install this virtual machine.

Game is fire flames. My nikka Minato Arisato is thorough as fukk. It's like, once he does what he did, everybody got friendlier and closer on some P4 shyt.

The whole P3 cast was kinda just a bunch of special people put together, but Minato was cool with all of em. Even got Mitsuru to stop being a cold, stuck up bytch. I'm forever a P3>P4 stan.
Why my nikka have to go and turn into a door though?:mjcry::mjcry:

Gonna try....and make finishing Persona 3 a thing :mjcry:

It's great, final boss was tough as fukk though. The ending and then once the game is over, shyt is just like :ohlawd::sadbron:.:mjcry:

NG+ :blessed:

And if you thought Margaret was difficult to fight? :usure:Her crazy ass sister Elizabeth will put you in a blender, no hesitation.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I spent an afternoon trying to beat the Reaper in P4G and couldn't :to:. It's easy to make him appear in Yukiko's castle.

1. Ensure you are high enough level and have the best equipment you can at the moment to ensure you have the best chance to win.
2. Go to Yukiko's Castle and make your way to the 5th floor
3. Use a Goho-M and save your game. This makes the later part much easier.
3. Enter level 1 and check the map to ensure there are 4 treasures, usually there are but once and a while there are just 3.
3a. If there are just 3 go back to the hub and then back to the Castle to check again.
4. Open all 4 chests as quick as possible, ignore fights. They won't hurt the method, just slow it down.
5. Hit square and go back to the entrance.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 till you have gone through a total of 5 times (20 total chests, no more no less)
7. Go back to the hub and save your game
8. Go to Yukiko Castle one more time and quick-travel to the 5th floor
9. There will be 2 chests on this floor, open one and you should hear the telltale sign of chains rattling
10. Open the 2nd chest and hope it's a Reaper chest. If not reload your save and try again.
11. Use a Goho-M and save your game and repeat the process again.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/65059128

I still need to do NG+ and play Persona 3: FES though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
P3 forever > P4

Its like ff6 and ff7 over again :ohhh:
Persona 3 isn't better than 4. Persona 4 is like them perfecting their formula. It's like Tales of Vesperia for the Tales series. Persona 4 has a better cast, better waifus, a more interesting story, better pacing, improves on the battle system, it just does everything right.

Persona 3 is no slouch but it just doesn't hold up to P4. Now that I have a Playstation TV I'm probably gonna open this copy of P4 Golden and finally play that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 3 isn't better than 4. Persona 4 is like them perfecting their formula. It's like Tales of Vesperia for the Tales series. Persona 4 has a better cast, better waifus, a more interesting story, better pacing, improves on the battle system, it just does everything right.

Persona 3 is no slouch but it just doesn't hold up to P4. Now that I have a Playstation TV I'm probably gonna open this copy of P4 Golden and finally play that.
:wow:

Even though P4G was still amazing on the Vita, it'd probably be even better on a big screen with a dualshock 4.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps

No

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yu>>>>>>>>Makoto
Yusuke>>>>>>junpei
Kanji>>>>>>>>akihiko
Yukiko>>>>>>>fuuka
Chie>>>>>>>>>yukari
Adachi>>>>>>>chairman president of SEES
Naoto>>>>>>mitsuru