Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really expected:

Adebayo's head to be blown off when she got home and saw her wife. Amanda Waller isn't just going to let that press conference go.

Other thoughts:

Goff will eventually die, right? There's no more of that food is what was implied... except for the little bit Peacemaker had.

I thought Harcourt would die.

Nice surprise with Aquaman and Flash. I'm somewhat disappointed Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill didn't make an appearance.

Can my boy Vigilante get more play? I wonder what he'll do in S2.

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Good finale. I figured they'd go for a more open/teaser style ending but I'm glad they actually wrapped shyt up. Hope Gunn has some cool ideas for season 2.

Would be hilarious if they got Stephen Amell to show up as Green Arrow cursing in a cameo next season lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
GUNN: It was nice because we shot it on the set and with the crew of Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3. You know, they were kind of paying us back, though, because DC, Chukwudi Iwuji, we used the Peacemaker crew to shoot Chukwudi’s screen test for Guardians 3, and DC was really cool about that, and then Marvel was really cool about letting us use our crew to shoot Ezra.

The dumb stan war sh-t only exists online. Marvel writers and DC writers go bacc and forth bacc and forth... they all share a common love of comics.

The actors are all friends... Even Feige is friends with some WB executives.