Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Son when he was first introduced and he caught Vigilante and Peacemaker trying to Kill that politician and was rolling around kicking everyone's ass. I was like . . . . :gladbron::russ::pachaha: It was visually hilarious.
The funny thing to me is, this is what a comic accurate Wolverine would look like. I keep trying to tell folks who want a 5'3 Wolverine, that it would look too hilarious on screen to be taken seriously. What works in the comics doesn't always work in live-action.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The funny thing to me is, this is what a comic accurate Wolverine would look like. I keep trying to tell folks who want a 5'3 Wolverine, that it would look too hilarious on screen to be taken seriously. What works in the comics doesn't always work in live-action.
That's a great point.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I thought the finale was flames :banderas:. Surprises, comedy, action, sadness, really glad it will be back for S2.

Overall really great series and the best acting I've seen from Cena :ehh:

James Gunn putting up W's for both Marvel and DC.

Who would have thought

Economist talking about his dye-beard would be :mjcry:, but when he immediately tripped and hurt his leg trying to help :mjlol:

Also when

The theme song kicked in and the 3 started going to work with Vigilante chopping out heads :ohlawd: