Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I don't think that Vigilante should have his own series.....

But...

I do think that should they ever make a Suicide Squad 3, Adrian should be the focal point lol.

I could see that maniac getting captured by Waller eventually

Yeah a character like Vigilante only works if he's got a straight man to play off like Peacemaker. I think Gunn smart enough to know that.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The funny thing to me is, this is what a comic accurate Wolverine would look like. I keep trying to tell folks who want a 5'3 Wolverine, that it would look too hilarious on screen to be taken seriously. What works in the comics doesn't always work in live-action.

Nah that’s what would make a short Wolverine so awesome, dude always has that joe Pesci chip on his shoulder starting fights or going in berserk rages. You just need a good director & actor to balance the portrayal.

Who’d think we’d be here giving a fukk about peacemaker.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can only survive a couple of weeks without that goo. All it’s people are dead. They both know it’s going to die soon.

Oh yeah I get that. Just don't get the need to include that part unless he is also in S2.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
giphy.gif

Completely nailed the landing. I binged the final two episodes and it was worth it.

I got this just as high as Marvel’s Loki is quality.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
it answered the age old question in comics of "Where's Justice League or where's Avengers.." they're all just a$$holes :mjlol:
It's even funnier that Aquaman and Flash aren't the least bit frustrated or dismayed that they arrived late. They're too busy addressing those annoying rumors.