Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
i bought the near fall. Thought Harcourt was done... Glad she's not though.. she's great. :mjcry:
she is but i find it lame. prob just cuz i've seen it too many times. Plus it's one thing when it's someone with super powers. When it's a regular human and they surviving multiple gun shots and they do the thing where they pass out and go over an hour without medical attention and then make a recovery during a montage to a rock/sad song is cheesy to me.

That's my only gripe of the finale.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i liked the finale but all those death fakes were annoying. I knew gunn girl wasnt gonna die just cuz of her man but i thought ol boy would at least die. or dye beard seeing as how he was surrounded by butterflies like a damn zombie attack. Its all good though. i'll be peeping next season.
would smash harcourt :manny:
james gunn been winning for years
20a99eb9ec700d32a50ff00ccbc04a86

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Show was really good. 8.5/10

But yeah the last ep all these people with no super powers surviving all this insane shyt got :beli: after awhile but it never took itseld that serious as a show so it's fine. Just here for the action and lols.
I hope the guy who played Vigilante gets more work. Never seen him before but he's a good comedic actor.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Really good first season, entertaining and well paced. I thought they did a great job in the finale of completing the story and leaving enough to go into the second season. I actually liked all the characters which is rare. Good and fun show and was impressed by Cana in this.