Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
"You're late, ya fukkin' dikkheads. :camby:"

I love how Justice League, a group of mighty superheroes, arrived late and realized that all the work was done by these people who are way below them in terms of powers. They earned a lot of respect for that. Perfect ending to a perfect season!

"Go fukk another fish, a$$hole! :pacspit:"

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Good shyt. Good fukking shyt
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"You're late, ya fukkin' dikkheads. :camby:"

I love how Justice League, a group of mighty superheroes, arrived late and realized that all the work was done by these people who are way below them in terms of powers. They earned a lot of respect for that. Perfect ending to a perfect season!

"Go fukk another fish, a$$hole! :pacspit:"

it answered the age old question in comics of "Where's Justice League or where's Avengers.." they're all just a$$holes :mjlol:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Great finale. Even though I know they had to kill off at least 1 member to validate the story's stakes, i really wished Murns lived. Him playing the straight man amongst the teams fukkery made a great dynamic.
Word is that Gunn liked dudes acting so much he was casted to play the High Evolutionary in the next Guardians movie

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Marvel shot the Flash's scene for them:wow:
Gunn is going to get that Marvel vs DC before this is all over:banderas:

Peacemaker Season One Finale: James Gunn On Alternative Ending, Season 2 – Deadline

That was just a great, great touch, and then to hear Aquaman go blue was just great.

GUNN: I know. You hear Aquaman just cursing. I think both of those guys deserves total props because he does f*** with both of them the whole season, and so the fact that they have such a great sense of humor about themselves, I really appreciate both those guys and what they did. The Ezra outtakes are probably the greatest things I’ve ever had. He literally went on for 30 minutes, and he hadn’t seen the show. I just showed him the scene of them walking away, and he kept calling Harcourt the little blonde boy. The best outtakes of all time are from him.

They have to put that on HBO Max.

GUNN: I know. Marvel shot it for us, which was really nice of them.

Marvel did?

GUNN: It was nice because we shot it on the set and with the crew of Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3. You know, they were kind of paying us back, though, because DC, Chukwudi Iwuji, we used the Peacemaker crew to shoot Chukwudi’s screen test for Guardians 3, and DC was really cool about that, and then Marvel was really cool about letting us use our crew to shoot Ezra.