Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Wait who was the first?

Watchmen.

watchmen-the-series-episode-1-its-summer-and-were-running-out-of-ice-louis-gossett-jr-don-johnson-hanging-review-guide-list.jpg

Edit: forgot about Folk's character, son got vaporized :mjlol:
JAMES%2BWOLK%2BSHIRTLESS%2B3.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yes, it wasnt her problem because it was in Mexico or wherever they were. As soon as it touched down home, you dont think she wouldve made something happen?
No!

She sabotaged two of her own American teams (three of you count OG movie) just to protect American involvement. She didn’t care about people of any Nationality.

She’s involved! This is her team. She’s going to protect herself first.

She only does stuff if she benefits. Don’t help Batman save a city. Help Batman so he owes you a favor. Not the same thing. F—k that city.

You are acting like there isn’t a military in the DCEU and heroes who act without her blessing.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
No!

She sabotaged two of her own American teams (three of you count OG movie) just to protect American involvement. She didn’t care about people of any Nationality.

She’s involved! This is her team. She’s going to protect herself first.

She only does stuff if she benefits. Don’t help Batman save a city. Help Batman so he owes you a favor. Not the same thing. F—k that city.

You are acting like there isn’t a military in the DCEU and heroes who act without her blessing.

Youre all over the place here. So I'll reply the best I can. She sabotaged them because they were prisoners with the intention of being used as pawns. Like you said to protect american involvement, but then you mention in your last post and this one; that she is only in all of this for herself. If the invasion makes it's way toward american soil, that indirectly messes with her, and her narrative. So why wouldnt she do something?

Of course there are other heroes in this universe, im not sure why this was brought up either, but where were they when the giant monster was fukking things up in Mexico, see that's irrelevant to the story line at hand.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Youre all over the place here. So I'll reply the best I can. She sabotaged them because they were prisoners with the intention of being used as pawns. Like you said to protect american involvement, but then you mention in your last post and this one; that she is only in all of this for herself. If the invasion makes it's way toward american soil, that indirectly messes with her, and her narrative. So why would t she do something?

Of course there are other heroes in this universe, im not sure why this was brought up either, but where were they when the giant monster was fukking things up in Mexico, see that's irrelevant to the story line at hand.
No I’m not.

Rick Flagg was on the decoy team. She doesn’t care.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Youre all over the place here. So I'll reply the best I can. She sabotaged them because they were prisoners with the intention of being used as pawns. Like you said to protect american involvement, but then you mention in your last post and this one; that she is only in all of this for herself. If the invasion makes it's way toward american soil, that indirectly messes with her, and her narrative. So why wouldnt she do something?

The OG SS was in an American city. She sacrificed an entire military squad to save herself. Then had everyone in the room shot.

You keep trying to make this “ she’ll do the right thing” argument when everything she does is the opposite.

Edit: okay

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
The OG SS was in an American city. She sacrificed an entire military squad to save herself. Then had everyone in the room shot.

You keep trying to make this “ she’ll do the right thing” argument when everything she does is the opposite.

Edit: okay
I'm not trying to make anything a she'll do the right thing argument. What I'm saying is if these butterfly's became a problem and started effecting things on a serious scale, inturn indirectly effecting her wellbeing, she'd actually do something about it. I dont give a shyt about whatever else you're talking about.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm not trying to make anything a she'll do the right thing argument. What I'm saying is if these butterfly's became a problem and started effecting things on a serious scale, inturn indirectly effecting her wellbeing, she'd actually do something about it. I dont give a shyt about whatever else you're talking about.
Yes you are.

She never told her own daughter what a butterfly was. Her own blood? Put her in danger without full knowledge. Isn’t that close to her well-being?

Protecting yourself has nothing to do with helping others.

My whole point is that she is a user. She would only do something to get something back.

She used Flagg, her daughter, Peacemaker, etc. That’s who she is!

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Now this nikka telling me what my motives behind my comments are.

"Ok breh :troll:"

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The sheer ridiculousness between his costume and his height has me crying:laff::laff::laff::laff:KIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA:laff::laff::laff::laff:This show is fukkery personified :dead::dead::dead:
Son when he was first introduced and he caught Vigilante and Peacemaker trying to Kill that politician and was rolling around kicking everyone's ass. I was like . . . . :gladbron::russ::pachaha: It was visually hilarious.