Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cuz the police are corrupt and always been on some bullshyt.

They call out when it’s one way but hide they heads and pretend they don’t see it when it’s the other way.

They fraudulent clowns and worse than the so called stanners
images

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Love what they did with Butteflies. All these eps it's been kinda jokey how they take over ppl and the implications of it. Then they show you how horrific it is and immediately how that old person is just gone but the butterfly has access to those old memories and feelings. Like existential rape.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Should dc make some hero shows for hbo max? Like marvel does since every character not able to have movies? I would like to see a Batman show with the movie budget so we could have stuff in between the movies.

For years I've been saying a new Batman animated show aimed at a general audience (ie PG13 level content) could be great

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Should dc make some hero shows for hbo max? Like marvel does since every character not able to have movies? I would like to see a Batman show with the movie budget so we could have stuff in between the movies.
I'd like to see good budget [above arrowverse / CW quality] series for:

• Granny Goodness & the Furies [comedic action series]
  • Green Lantern Corps [focused around Guy Gardner & Jon Stewart...think star trek x lethal weapon buddy crime series]
  • Harley & Poison Ivy, live action, TV-MA [PRINT THE MONEY]
  • Mr Terrific
  • The Question

Daps
I thought this stan War rhetoric was frowned upon now. Why are the stan War police not on top of this?! lol

I'm not a DC stan, I'm definitely marvelset:mjlol:

But I won't lie. I'm confused by some of the decisions that management made last year. The Hawkeye, ending of Scarlet Witch, and the Falcon series definitely made me question my devotion.

I'm still marvelset but I don't blindly go along with Marvel nazis like @Bryan Danielson anymore :lolbron:

He wants me to proclaim Marvel as the best set in the world and I'm like nah, I'm still down, but they gotta earn it :hhh:

Keep putting out piff and I'm yours for life :dame:

Start messing with my flow and putting out trash and imma call you out. Marvel slipped in 2021, it happens to the best. But I feel like they're currently going The Walking Dead route where they feel like they're too big to fail and so we just better take whatever they decide to give us.

I refuse. If you give me Kingpin in a Hawaiian shirt getting his ass kicked by a college student lil girl, I'm not accepting that you couldn't do better than that. Marvel is taking their fanbase for granted right now.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to see good budget [above arrowverse / CW quality] series for:

• Granny Goodness & the Furies [comedic action series]
  • Green Lantern Corps [focused around Guy Gardner & Jon Stewart...think star trek x lethal weapon buddy crime series]
  • Harley & Poison Ivy, live action, TV-MA [PRINT THE MONEY]
  • Mr Terrific
  • The Question

The Question would be amazing right now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm not a DC stan, I'm definitely marvelset:mjlol:

But I won't lie. I'm confused by some of the decisions that management made last year. The Hawkeye, ending of Scarlet Witch, and the Falcon series definitely made me question my devotion.

I'm still marvelset but I don't blindly go along with Marvel nazis like @Bryan Danielson anymore :lolbron:

He wants me to proclaim Marvel as the best set in the world and I'm like nah, I'm still down, but they gotta earn it :hhh:

Keep putting out piff and I'm yours for life :dame:

Start messing with my flow and putting out trash and imma call you out. Marvel slipped in 2021, it happens to the best. But I feel like they're currently going The Walking Dead route where they feel like they're too big to fail and so we just better take whatever they decide to give us.

I refuse. If you give me Kingpin in a Hawaiian shirt getting his ass kicked by a college student lil girl, I'm not accepting that you couldn't do better than that. Marvel is taking their fanbase for granted right now.
OK, I didn't be have a problem with anything you said . I was just pointing out there were stan War police on here and you definitely crossed the line by comparing this to Marvel stuff. The police just are MIA. I wonder why? :jbhmm:
Yes, this has the chance to be better than any Marvel series but let's wait for the ending to say so.

Daps
OK, I didn't be have a problem with anything you said . I was just pointing out there were stan War police on here and you definitely crossed the line by comparing this to Marvel stuff. The police just are MIA.
Yes, this has the chance to be better than any Marvel series but let's wait for the ending to say so.

I never knew we had stan War police. I thought the stanning was a way of life here :ohhh::ehh:

Agree with the bolded.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
btw

last night i was high asf and when he just quietly went to the Piano and started playing Motley Crue I started dying

he was fully committed to it too. Hitting the keys like :mjcry:, felt Peacemakers pain there

Not my genre but this is a fukkin rock star song right here :laff:

Peacemaker seemed sad asf playing this shyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
btw

last night i was high asf and when he just quietly went to the Piano and started playing Motley Crue I started dying

he was fully committed to it too. Hitting the keys like :mjcry:, felt Peacemakers pain there

Not my genre but this is a fukkin rock star song right here :laff:

They stepped on this somber dope moment by having Vigilante pop out of nowhere with a joke tho.:francis:

Joking Vigilante is hilarious I loved it. :russ: