Supporter
Daps
"Striped shirt, red tie, fedora, black mask? That's the Hamburglar."
XryEApT.png
Rrrobble robble :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why this nikka keep bragging about taking out Kite-Man? :mjlol: and he lying about it too like ppl are supposed to be impressed:mjlol:

Probably a redemption arc in his mind.. his only real claim to fame is havin a racist pops and being the Yes-man for Waller who bodied the beloved Flagg.

He's starving for a W. But it's... basically the Lions going 1-15 and saying "But we beat the Browns :youngsabo: " Lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Well while we are on the subject of lying to one’s selves….. Peacemaker is a Marvel show in DC skin via a Marvel director:mjlol:

Barring the cursing and violence…. It’s does everything every other show does whether DC or Marvel or FX

Guardians 3 and Xmas special coming soon.:mjgrin:

I think this is a cool show….. better than Doom Patrol not better than Titans, but since some of y’all can watch a show for 8-13 eps…. Love every ep, but hate the final ep and then call THE ENTIRE SEASON/SERIES TRASH.

Y’all may wanna wait till this show ends before y’all start celebrating or weaponizing it to throw shade:mjlol:
This
if anything this shows that when they pick the right director for the character that something amazing happens
Synder just wasn’t the right person to Shepard the whole dc universe by himself
At the end of the day the main dc characters were created from multiple people unlike marvel so it makes sense to let different directors try their hand and slowly build the universe together

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Loki was dope and falcon and WS was a victim of having to change the story due to covid so i give it a pass. The rest were mid to trash to me. Hawkeye straight disrespected a legend in the final ep and i cant get down with that at all. Never is a dolo kate bishop seeing a kingpin. Marvel needs to stop letting disney run they agendas and get back to having fiege make all the decisions. Its never been clearer since the end of infinity saga that the mouse got a hand in the cookie jar.
I don’t want to Derail the thread too much but honestly he kicked her ass. She got extremely lucky with the trick arrows at a distance everytime she was close he was fukking her up.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to see good budget [above arrowverse / CW quality] series for:

• Granny Goodness & the Furies [comedic action series]
  • Green Lantern Corps [focused around Guy Gardner & Jon Stewart...think star trek x lethal weapon buddy crime series]
  • Harley & Poison Ivy, live action, TV-MA [PRINT THE MONEY]
  • Mr Terrific
  • The Question
Whatever happened to Swamp Thang?

-Bllack Canary

-Blue Beetle
-Constantine
-Steel
-Vixen (with a bad jawn playing her(