Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Tried titans it’s ass I might try doom patrol. I meant a and b list heros all of them don’t have to be like peacemaker though
'The Batman' already has 2 companion shows coming with one about the Gotham PD and one about the Penguin

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
2025 Rubik cube champion.:russ:

Sucks the cute Asian cop gonna have to get murked now. Wonder if the White Dragon crew going to get changed or just slaughtered.

And if Murn is the good one, what the heck was JudoMaster talking about “not what you think”? They are doing exactly what they alien invasions do.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:mjpls::mjpls: who the daddy

danielle-brooks-universal-standard-1.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::russ::salute:

danielle-brooks-and-dennis-gelin-married.jpg

danielle-brooks-1-2000.jpg
Thought she'd be a wench or a dyke.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I don’t think he should have full control but I would t mind him being a script supervisor for the DCEU to make sure the scripts have the “ heart” they need and pull together cohesively. That seems to be the main two complaints with stuff like BOP or OG Suicide Squad.
Yup. Or how the MCU levels up when the Russos took control from Whedon.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
John Cena reminds me of how I view Kevin Hart now. Like do I view them as great actors. No. But can they "act" and show some range in emotions. Yes. It's hard to explain.
I get what you mean - they're good at playing themselves or a caricature of themselves experiencing the range of emotions.

Like they can't play a character wildly different from themselves but they can adapt their personality to a character's role pretty well. Like Kevin Hart probably couldn't pull off a character like say John Q well but he can play "Kevin Hart if he was a widower and a single father working a desk job" great.

Last edited: