Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'd like to see good budget [above arrowverse / CW quality] series for:

• Granny Goodness & the Furies [comedic action series]
  • Green Lantern Corps [focused around Guy Gardner & Jon Stewart...think star trek x lethal weapon buddy crime series]
  • Harley & Poison Ivy, live action, TV-MA [PRINT THE MONEY]
  • Mr Terrific
  • The Question
I've been championing for them to go complete opposite and focus on developing villain origin stories in the realm of Phillips' "Joker". Speaking for self, I'm kinda tired of the hero arc being front and center. Show me how Black Mask and others became the way we know them.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Im not a part of stan wars but you lying to yourself if you liked those trash ass marvel shows. Especially that cac sitcom nostalgia fest wandavision :scust:, how yall fool yall selves into liking that shyt??? Hate i had to put it to yall like that but im tired of hering yall stan that trash:mjcry:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im not a part of stan wars but you lying to yourself if you liked those trash ass marvel shows. Especially that cac sitcom nostalgia fest wandavision :scust:, how yall fool yall selves into liking that shyt??? Hate i had to put it to yall like that but im tired of hering yall stan that trash:mjcry:
I liked it all especially WandaVision and Loki. Falcon and the Winter Soldier was OK and Hawkeye was below avg. but I do like Hallie Steinfeld. Looking forward to her next appearance. Different strokes for different folks. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well while we are on the subject of lying to one’s selves….. Peacemaker is a Marvel show in DC skin via a Marvel director:mjlol:

Barring the cursing and violence…. It’s does everything every other show does whether DC or Marvel or FX

Guardians 3 and Xmas special coming soon.:mjgrin:

I think this is a cool show….. better than Doom Patrol not better than Titans, but since some of y’all can watch a show for 8-13 eps…. Love every ep, but hate the final ep and then call THE ENTIRE SEASON/SERIES TRASH.

Y’all may wanna wait till this show ends before y’all start celebrating or weaponizing it to throw shade:mjlol:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'd like to see good budget [above arrowverse / CW quality] series for:

• Granny Goodness & the Furies [comedic action series]
  • Green Lantern Corps [focused around Guy Gardner & Jon Stewart...think star trek x lethal weapon buddy crime series]
  • Harley & Poison Ivy, live action, TV-MA [PRINT THE MONEY]
  • Mr Terrific
  • The Question
A live action show is already in development for HBOMAX

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well while we are on the subject of lying to one’s selves….. Peacemaker is a Marvel show in DC skin via a Marvel director:mjlol:

Barring the cursing and violence…. It’s does everything every other show does whether DC or Marvel or FX

Guardians 3 and Xmas special coming soon.:mjgrin:

I think this is a cool show….. better than Doom Patrol not better than Titans, but since some of y’all can watch a show for 8-13 eps…. Love every ep, but hate the final ep and then call THE ENTIRE SEASON/SERIES TRASH.

Y’all may wanna wait till this show ends before y’all start celebrating or weaponizing it to throw shade:mjlol:
Yes, this is Gaurdians of the Galaxy the DC version. lol
  • Edgy humor check
  • Loud older music check
  • Misfit people coming together as a team check
  • Main star having Parental issues check
And nothing wrong with that especially when executed as good as this show is.

Daps
It was for a time but people started getting aggy and acting like, "Wah, stan wars are ruining TFR!"
The urgency on ending them only seems to go one way tho.

Yeah I personally have no problem with it. It's entertaining to me. I come to TFR to talk about not only entertaining media but also to read entertaining posts.

We had a dude in the Spiderman thread that was going off for months about a previous Spiderman actor. That was as entertaining to me as the actual Spiderman movie :pachaha:

Dude was aggravated as hell while he was going in on ole boy :pachaha:

Daps
Yes, this is Gaurdians of the Galaxy the DC version. lol
  • Edgy humor check
  • Loud older music check
  • Misfit people coming together as a team check
  • Main star having Parental issues check
And nothing wrong with that especially when executed as good as this show is.

I loved Guardians but it was not edgy, come on, breh :mjlol:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I liked it all especially WandaVision and Loki. Falcon and the Winter Soldier was OK and Hawkeye was below avg. but I do like Hallie Steinfeld. Looking forward to her next appearance. Different strokes for different folks. :yeshrug:
Loki was dope and falcon and WS was a victim of having to change the story due to covid so i give it a pass. The rest were mid to trash to me. Hawkeye straight disrespected a legend in the final ep and i cant get down with that at all. Never is a dolo kate bishop seeing a kingpin. Marvel needs to stop letting disney run they agendas and get back to having fiege make all the decisions. Its never been clearer since the end of infinity saga that the mouse got a hand in the cookie jar.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Loki was dope and falcon and WS was a victim of having to change the story due to covid so i give it a pass. The rest were mid to trash to me. Hawkeye straight disrespected a legend in the final ep and i cant get down with that at all. Never is a dolo kate bishop seeing a kingpin. Marvel needs to stop letting disney run they agendas and get back to having fiege make all the decisions. Its never been clearer since the end of infinity saga that the mouse got a hand in the cookie jar.
I don't think so. You think AFTER making two of the highest grossing movies in history they took control from Feige? That makes no sense, Feige is making these decision you don't like.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
"Striped shirt, red tie, fedora, black mask? That's the Hamburglar."
XryEApT.png