Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

Daps
It's incredible how a show this ridiculous can be this.... incredible. I never in a million years could have imagined that I would like a superhero show with this type of tone, and with freakin John Cena at that. He's gonna win some awards from this show, you heard it here, folks.

This is greatness. If we're comparing this show to all of the Marvel tv shows put out last year, DC is winning. You hear me @Bryan Danielson? DC is winning the TV game right now, bruh.

You better hope to God that DC don't give Gunn free reign over some DC movies or Marvel is gonna have some serious competition out here.

DC is finally starting to find their identity in live action. If they can keep this momentum, we might be in for some great content, brehs.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
2025 Rubik cube champion.:russ:

Sucks the cute Asian cop gonna have to get murked now. Wonder if the White Dragon crew going to get changed or just slaughtered.

And if Murn is the good one, what the heck was JudoMaster talking about “not what you think”? They are doing exactly what they alien invasions do.
Yeah, someone explain to me why Murns being a Butterfly is all fine and dandy?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's incredible how a show this ridiculous can be this.... incredible. I never in a million years could have imagined that I would like a superhero show with this type of tone, and with freakin John Cena at that. He's gonna win some awards from this show, you heard it here, folks.

This is greatness. If we're comparing this show to all of the Marvel tv shows put out last year, DC is winning. You hear me @Bryan Danielson? DC is winning the TV game right now, bruh.

You better hope to God that DC don't give Gunn free reign over some DC movies or Marvel is gonna have some serious competition out here.

DC is finally starting to find their identity in live action. If they can keep this momentum, we might be in for some great content, brehs.

Na….. they not winning

But it’s a cool show

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought this stan War rhetoric was frowned upon now. Why are the stan War police not on top of this?! lol

Cuz the police are corrupt and always been on some bullshyt.

They call out when it’s one way but hide they heads and pretend they don’t see it when it’s the other way.

They fraudulent clowns and worse than the so called stanners