Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vigilante pulling up on the Aryans in jail is some of the funniest shyt I've seen in months :mjlol::ohhh: he really has hands tho

Adebayo is annoying the fukk out of me there's no way she can be that incompetent with who her mother is :francis:

Cen got one

I don't think Adebayo is a soldier like that. She just took this "job" to get some money for her and her girlfriend.

But yeah Vigilante is gold in this.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I see the Leota Waller situation like a classic example of high strung, successful republican parent and their liberal empathic children. She and PM both dealing with parent issues and trying to move out of that shadow/being your own person...while also wanting their approval and respect.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Should dc make some hero shows for hbo max? Like marvel does since every character not able to have movies? I would like to see a Batman show with the movie budget so we could have stuff in between the movies.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I said this at the beginning of this thread, but at&t/warner needs to go head and give james gunn full control over DC the same way disney is doing jon favreau with star wars.
I don’t think he should have full control but I would t mind him being a script supervisor for the DCEU to make sure the scripts have the “ heart” they need and pull together cohesively. That seems to be the main two complaints with stuff like BOP or OG Suicide Squad.

Last edited:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Gunn has a specific comedic style that wouldnt work with every superhero but he found his niche with suicide squad and guardians....both properties especially suicide squad give him the freedom to go off the rails and go full gunn on his projects. Gunn handling a superman, batman or spider-man property? naw i cant see it....respectfully of course

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Just watched ep 6

That 'Monster' sequence towards the end :banderas:

Continue to be impressed with how good John Cena is in this role :ehh:
:yes:

Less funny this week, but still a good episode. Only two more left?