Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I said this at the beginning of this thread, but at&t/warner needs to go head and give james gunn full control over DC the same way disney is doing jon favreau with star wars.
Naw. Give him access to B or C level characters but don't let him touch the big leaguers like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc.

Maybe a Harley Quinn movie.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Naw. Give him access to B or C level characters but don't let him touch the big leaguers like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc.

Maybe a Harley Quinn movie.

man, fukk it. every other director besides nolan, richard donner, and tim burton has pretty much fukked up their characters. james gunn is already proven in the MCU and now the DCU.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Should dc make some hero shows for hbo max? Like marvel does since every character not able to have movies? I would like to see a Batman show with the movie budget so we could have stuff in between the movies.

:camby: I’m sick of Batman in the mainstream, it’s just fist fights, emo shyt, and joker. For the world’s greatest detective when’s the last time he solved shyt on film. Let DC Comics C - F listers get some engaging stories because DC is only letting the big 3 portrayed one way.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
man, fukk it. every other director besides nolan, richard donner, and tim burton has pretty much fukked up their characters. james gunn is already proven in the MCU and now the DCU.
I would love him doing a Booster Gold and Blue Beetle team up movie.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:camby: I’m sick of Batman in the mainstream, it’s just fist fights, emo shyt, and joker. For the world’s greatest detective when’s the last time he solved shyt on film. Let DC Comics C - F listers get some engaging stories because DC is only letting the big 3 portrayed one way.
The upcoming movie supposed to be doing that and if done right a show could have a lot of detective work in it.

Not every character is show worthy some would have to be cameos but since dc is more willing to make adult content they can take some chances

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Should dc make some hero shows for hbo max? Like marvel does since every character not able to have movies? I would like to see a Batman show with the movie budget so we could have stuff in between the movies.
they're putting batgirl on hbo max so they're kinda doing it
I don't think current time warner would ever put live action prime bruce wayne batman on anything but theaters

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls::mjpls: who the daddy

danielle-brooks-universal-standard-1.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::russ::salute:

danielle-brooks-and-dennis-gelin-married.jpg

danielle-brooks-1-2000.jpg