Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
wow i just had some crazy clutches to win the game for my team. First was Genji, I killed 6 people on site to take it in overtime first round win, second round I use my ultimate as Zarya in a 99% 99% OT and get this, the black hole got their lucio and their junkrat's RIPTIRE blew up in it and the explosion made the junkrat suicide. hilarious

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
yeah but all competitive play will be on PC and their was tricks like half charging her scope, while still moving so when she would land some where she would be at 80% charge to start instead of 0%
I thought they were balancing them separately? I don't know the actual numbers, but I find in my own games that widowmaker is the least played defense hero and the ones that do play her aren't that hard to deal with. I feel for you PC brehs tho. I can only imagine the pain of dealing with good ones

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sons a bytches really nerfed McCree :beli:

but yall was right about Dva destroying Pharah, I gave 2 of em that work in a game recently :ehh:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
sons a bytches really nerfed McCree :beli:

but yall was right about Dva destroying Pharah, I gave 2 of em that work in a game recently :ehh:

D'va counters phara cause she just tanks the rockets and dva can get out run phara when she's low.

Pharah is my most played hero. She's great on both attack and defend

On attack her main role is to take out the long range threats(widowmaker/hanzo/bastion/trojborn) And group ult with other teammates to clear/capture the point)

On defend shes great at just protecting the point-pushing people off the point with her blaster and scouting where the other team is coming from when she's in the sky.

Daps
zenyatta aint bad :leon:i think i got one shotted by a junkrat and that had me feeling salty but otherwise hes a solid healer and his debuff is great. Got 5100 healing my first time with him

Did Coli PC players stop playing? We used to run full 6 man teams. Now all I see is 1 or 2 brehs actively playing when I log on. :mjcry:

I need my Coli bretheren...hate PU groups

i play a few hours most days but you right, i started adding random people i had good matches with now.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
XM4RbJ9.jpg

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
zenyatta aint bad :leon:i think i got one shotted by a junkrat and that had me feeling salty but otherwise hes a solid healer and his debuff is great. Got 5100 healing my first time with him

i play a few hours most days but you right, i started adding random people i had good matches with now.

:ohhh: Didn't even think about adding good random players. I'm too loyal :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Did Coli PC players stop playing? We used to run full 6 man teams. Now all I see is 1 or 2 brehs actively playing when I log on. :mjcry:

I need my Coli bretheren...hate PU groups

I been playing more late at night, I see you on, but im usually in a 4-5 person group