Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
jesus christ some people are so fukking terrible at this game it blows my mind. How have you played this game long enough to get level 100 and prestige and still be absolutely fukking retarded? We finally push into the capture point and instead of capping the point three of my teammates push a widowmaker who is being damage boosted by a mercy and all three of them die leaving me on the capture point alone, we had PLENTY of time to cap it if they all stood on it with me. I had to leave the game after that.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
zenyatta being bad is actually more backed up by facts and stats, not personal opinion. It is your personal opinion he is decent. Thats what a personal opinion is (a wrong one at that) . Every graph, stat, tournament and competitive player (you know, facts and shyt) shows zenyatta is one of, if not the worst hero in the game.
Once they give Zenyatta more survivability he's going to be a very powerful hero. But he's way too fragile and frail right now. He has to be protected like Mercy essentially for him to be effective which means having a reinhardt shield covering him at all times and DPS who can look out for flankers. Zenyatta does insane damage and slices through tanks like butter. I can't wait until he gets a buff, he's fun to play when you aren't being 1 shotted.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Once they give Zenyatta more survivability he's going to be a very powerful hero. But he's way too fragile and frail right now. He has to be protected like Mercy essentially for him to be effective which means having a reinhardt shield covering him at all times and DPS who can look out for flankers. Zenyatta does insane damage and slices through tanks like butter. I can't wait until he gets a buff, he's fun to play when you aren't being 1 shotted.

Him and Mercy are back line supporters while Symettra and Lucio are more offensive. I personally don't even engage anyone if I'm playing with Zenyatta if I don't hit them with the Discord Orb

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
  • McCree
    • Alternate fire
      • Damage decrease from 70 to 45 :umad:
      • Time before reloading decrease from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds (Probably reverse patch form this)
  • WidowMaker
    • Alternate fire (Snipe)
      • Base damage decrease from 15 to 12 (damage multiplier from charging doesn't change)
      • Headshot damage multiplier increase from x2 to x2.5
      • Player can only re-enter "sniping mode" after the "exit snipe mode" animation finish
    • Infra-Sight (Ult)
      • Ultimate charge cost increased by 10%
  • Bug Fixed
    • Improve custom game "High bandwidth Mode" stability
    • Mercy will no longer charge her ult if her right click target is shooting shield or ice wall
    • Reaper will no longer teleport to weird places
    • Fix some bugs in Dorado (Should include the Symmetra one)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
  • McCree
    • Alternate fire
      • Damage decrease from 70 to 45 :umad:
      • Time before reloading decrease from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds (Probably reverse patch form this)
  • WidowMaker
    • Alternate fire (Snipe)
      • Base damage decrease from 15 to 12 (damage multiplier from charging doesn't change)
      • Headshot damage multiplier increase from x2 to x2.5
      • Player can only re-enter "sniping mode" after the "exit snipe mode" animation finish
    • Infra-Sight (Ult)
      • Ultimate charge cost increased by 10%
  • Bug Fixed
    • Improve custom game "High bandwidth Mode" stability
    • Mercy will no longer charge her ult if her right click target is shooting shield or ice wall
    • Reaper will no longer teleport to weird places
    • Fix some bugs in Dorado (Should include the Symmetra one)
McCree fan nerf was needed but Mercy ultimate is the most OP shyt in this game by far.. the revive itself isnt bad, but its how fast she can recharge her ultimate is the issue. I see people just ressing 1 player at times because they know they can get their ult within 30 seconds

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
McCree fan nerf was needed but Mercy ultimate is the most OP shyt in this game by far.. the revive itself isnt bad, but its how fast she can recharge her ultimate is the issue. I see people just ressing 1 player at times because they know they can get their ult within 30 seconds
I always head straight for Mercy whenever I see her on the battlefield. Most annoying character to deal with to me.