Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
McCree fan nerf was needed but Mercy ultimate is the most OP shyt in this game by far.. the revive itself isnt bad, but its how fast she can recharge her ultimate is the issue. I see people just ressing 1 player at times because they know they can get their ult within 30 seconds

i think it only makes a difference in public matches. shytty public teams let you spam it more than coordinated teams that you need to be wary of massive pushes that you can save your ult for. Like its better to use your ult 3 times for 11 or 12 rez's than 6 times for the same amount

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
  • McCree
    • Alternate fire
      • Damage decrease from 70 to 45 :umad:
      • Time before reloading decrease from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds (Probably reverse patch form this)
  • WidowMaker
    • Alternate fire (Snipe)
      • Base damage decrease from 15 to 12 (damage multiplier from charging doesn't change)
      • Headshot damage multiplier increase from x2 to x2.5
      • Player can only re-enter "sniping mode" after the "exit snipe mode" animation finish
    • Infra-Sight (Ult)
      • Ultimate charge cost increased by 10%
  • Bug Fixed
    • Improve custom game "High bandwidth Mode" stability
    • Mercy will no longer charge her ult if her right click target is shooting shield or ice wall
    • Reaper will no longer teleport to weird places
    • Fix some bugs in Dorado (Should include the Symmetra one)

I actually think those are crappy changes....Widowmakers primary fire is damn near useless anyway, why nerf her scoped abilities?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
McCree fan nerf was needed but Mercy ultimate is the most OP shyt in this game by far.. the revive itself isnt bad, but its how fast she can recharge her ultimate is the issue. I see people just ressing 1 player at times because they know they can get their ult within 30 seconds

Yeah Merci's ultimate is easy to get breh. And her gun is fire af too.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
and snipers make games less fun. so while she fulfills her role she completely misses the point of the overall game. Id remove her and make hanzo the only sniper but a nerf is ok
How is Hanzo fine and widowmaker isnt. Either no snipers or let them both cook.

I see they didn't make a change to his flash bang at all. Which means that him missing it by 5 feet and still stun you is working as intended huh:francis:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
and snipers make games less fun. so while she fulfills her role she completely misses the point of the overall game. Id remove her and make hanzo the only sniper but a nerf is ok

Exactly. @Capitol

Sounds like someone doesn't know how to get out of LOS. :umad:

Snipers have been and always will be a part of FPS games. Get over it. And she misses the point of the game? What point would that be? :jbhmm:

Teamwork? Well having distance based players/fighters who can defend/attack the objective from range is a part of virtually all forms of sports and warfare..sooo..:yeshrug:
Close Quarters Battle? Again no FPS is going to specialize in this. "Kill you before you can kill me".:ehh:

I don't see what point of what game she misses...this sounds like a salty ass post from a weak player who prolly doesn't want to get behind his tanks or use another character to flank the sniper.:heh:

Daps
Exactly. @Capitol

Sounds like someone doesn't know how to get out of LOS. :umad:

Snipers have been and always will be a part of FPS games. Get over it. And she misses the point of the game? What point would that be? :jbhmm:

Teamwork? Well having distance based players/fighters who can defend/attack the objective from range is a part of virtually all forms of sports and warfare..sooo..:yeshrug:
Close Quarters Battle? Again no FPS is going to specialize in this. "Kill you before you can kill me".:ehh:

I don't see what point of what game she misses...this sounds like a salty ass post from a weak player who prolly doesn't want to get behind his tanks or use another character to flank the sniper.:heh:

lol i play tank more than anything.

widow maker is necessary in every competitive match. no good team can win anything but koth without her on their team. the only true counter to her is a better widow, as opposed to every other character that now has a fair, hard counter. She only gets countered by a better widow.

stop being a dumbass, emotes aint gonna save your trash post.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I see they didn't make a change to his flash bang at all. Which means that him missing it by 5 feet and still stun you is working as intended huh:francis:

Cause Hanzo fires slowly and is harder to get headshots with. Widowmaker can fire off shots much more rapidly than he can and he also has no close quarters options.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I actually think those are crappy changes....Widowmakers primary fire is damn near useless anyway, why nerf her scoped abilities?
Do you play on PC? Have you ever played a skilled widowmaker who is using a KB+Mouse???? It's fukking hell. She was overpowered AF. Her machine gun fire is almost as strong as Soldier 76 by the way, it wasn't "damn near useless" and her mine does like 40 damage as well as having an instant escape.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Widowmaker wasn't a problem on ps4
yeah but all competitive play will be on PC and their was tricks like half charging her scope, while still moving so when she would land some where she would be at 80% charge to start instead of 0%