Official Overwatch Thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm on Cali time, but I'm so down. I usually get home about 6 PM PST, but usually get on around 8PM. I can get on earlier though if we want to coordinate some play times.
I'm thinking 9 or 10 PM ET if there are enough folks down to get some games in.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt is fustrating bro. Im usally a calm dude when it comes to video games too. But I have been raging too much lately. :birdman:

Took too many L's cause my team dont care about the objective or they dont know how to adjust to the other team strategy midgame.:francis:

Same here. I've come close to trading this in. Definitely got a love-hate relationship with this game. If any of y'all are on PS4 I'm gonna be on this weekend and look for some help lol

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
tvDFTer.jpg
Met those 2 at PAX East. The one on the right for sure.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I've clocked about 10 hours with Lucio so far. Next closest hero is tracer with two hours. I hate that decent players are basically forced to play support when playing with randoms because everyone wants to be fukking Hanzo and McCree.

Gonna try and put in some work with Tobjorn if I can. Winston is man fun and easy to play too. Just jump in the air and get behind the enemy to disrupt them so your team can move in on the objective.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Her and Reinhardt are my mains. Real nikkas use Symmetra both on offense and defense :banderas:

Also on another note this game don't give nikkas a chance to breath before they kick you back to the lobby for not pressing a button :francis:

D.Va and Pharah my mains, became a fan of Symmetra during Mystery Heroes.

I remember I went to check my twitter for like a minute I look back up at screen and it's at home main menu :dwillhuh: