Official Overwatch Thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I'm starting to lose my buzz for this game. Really getting sick of losing because of other people's stupidity. Just the poor play of people around you really brings down the fun factor. It's becoming more of a chore to play because I constantly feel like I'm forced to compensate for other people sucking. And I get forming a team and everything, but I don't always have the time/inclination for that. Between this and the repetitive maps/game modes, I'm thinking this game just isn't for me long-term.
If they introduced ranked play I think it should fix the issue. Make people have some stake in winning and losing and those who want to put in the work to win are most likely to be grouped or in the same game and their rank will reflect that.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Battle.net will not open for me. Overwatch opens up but the login button is disabled when I try to play the game.

Just google searched this and it appears to be a problem others are having as well... wtf :smh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Damn Zarya is really fukkin good lol.

Gettin tired these fukking reapers doin that invisible shyt into the middle of a crowd then popping ult. How the fukk you counter that??? :snoop: makes payload games so fukkin corny *is furious*

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man I held off 5 people at the first map on the shrine as Mei when they had 90%. Ran on the point, ice wall off 3 of them, kited around for as long as I could then threw my ult in there and got everyone with it. We wiped them and won the game off that then I come to find out that not only did I not get play of the game for that but you cant even save the replay. Always some bytch ass reaper hogging the spot light with his ult. All up in the camera :mjcry:
Should have copped it on the Xbox. It automatically records while you play.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
pyQl7ro.jpg

:laff:
:mjlol:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Zarya too skrong :wow:

Threw the shield up and took a riptire to the chin like it was nothin. compilation coming soon
Me&Mobb brothers using teamwork Mei ultimate Zarya ultimate Pharah with the clean up:wow: just like Battlefield:obama:

btw Zarya&Mei on defense good luck:bryan:

dope. if you see me on and got room, throw me an inv :feedme:
Damn Zarya is really fukkin good lol.

Gettin tired these fukking reapers doin that invisible shyt into the middle of a crowd then popping ult. How the fukk you counter that??? :snoop: makes payload games so fukkin corny *is furious*
if they have two Reapers or the one is just really good, I switch to Roadhog. if I spear him and he teleports away, I either heal up or just follow him and hit him with the long range shotgun blast and he's either "dead" or I can spear him again. if he's already used the wraith form I just follow him and time it so I can catch him with the combo

pretty much done in the beginning and at the end of this clip

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That would defeat the whole purpose of this game
No. How would it?? It'd at least provide a fair play for randoms who play online. Not everyone is always playing in a full party of 6 with friends.

It's better than having 1 team of randoms vs a probable team of 6.

Other games has had mercenaries mode and they're games that need teamwork i.e. TLOU MP.