Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OBS is better than FRAPS for that. Can use Nvidia recorder as well (better than all 3 )
Thank you. I have OBS, will give it a try.

Can you configure it to record the last 5 minutes etc?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you got a Nvidia graphics card, the Geforce experience app should have an option called shadowplay that works just like how the PS4 auto records in the background or manually.

ShadowPlay PC Game Capture Software | GeForce

If you have AMD
AMD Gaming Evolved -

You should already have it installed.
For some reason my AMD Gaming Evolved application will not open. Might have to redownload it.

I just messed around with the Xbox DVR settings and this might be what I need. Going to test next time I play.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some reason my AMD Gaming Evolved application will not open. Might have to redownload it.

I just messed around with the Xbox DVR settings and this might be what I need. Going to test next time I play.
The AMD client uses this shyt called Play.tv/Raptr. I never used it but apparently it's been recording gameplay for a while. It's a bunch of gameplay clips I didn't even know I had on here.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
gg coli brehs. Also it turned out to be true. I do play better when drunk. This will be a motivation to drink more at some later date.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pyQl7ro.jpg

ajYBApn.png

dva_x_eva_by_hunterki11er-da346ve.jpg

The characters in this game are so well done :wow:

tumblr_o7dp8vOzGB1rt6u7do1_540.gif

d80.gif

:laff:

Last edited:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I'm starting to lose my buzz for this game. Really getting sick of losing because of other people's stupidity. Just the poor play of people around you really brings down the fun factor. It's becoming more of a chore to play because I constantly feel like I'm forced to compensate for other people sucking. And I get forming a team and everything, but I don't always have the time/inclination for that. Between this and the repetitive maps/game modes, I'm thinking this game just isn't for me long-term.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Eh, I'm starting to lose my buzz for this game. Really getting sick of losing because of other people's stupidity. Just the poor play of people around you really brings down the fun factor. It's becoming more of a chore to play because I constantly feel like I'm forced to compensate for other people sucking. And I get forming a team and everything, but I don't always have the time/inclination for that. Between this and the repetitive maps/game modes, I'm thinking this game just isn't for me long-term.

You need a team breh. Game is super ass with randoms but it's quite possibly one of the best games ever made with a full team.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should make a mercenaries/no parties mode.

These type of games should have them by default. Not everyone has a group of 5/6 to hop on with everyday.