Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How are yal saving clips on PC?

I played a defensive team last night that was nothing but Bastions, and then on offense they switched and went full Soldier 76 :aicmon:

Game has so much fukkery I have to be able to share some of the shyt I pull off. We got raped against the Solider team, but I did dropped a bomb on these Bastion lames with Tracer and recalled and it took out 2 of them and left the other 1 shot

:banderas:

shyt was beautiful
:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
13335741_1005716852798232_5397398784860562594_n.jpg

giphy.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How are yal saving clips on PC?

I played a defensive team last night that was nothing but Bastions, and then on offense they switched and went full Soldier 76 :aicmon:

Game has so much fukkery I have to be able to share some of the shyt I pull off. We got raped against the Solider team, but I did dropped a bomb on these Bastion lames with Tracer and recalled and it took out 2 of them and left the other 1 shot

:banderas:

shyt was beautiful
:mjcry:
:feedme:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man I held off 5 people at the first map on the shrine as Mei when they had 90%. Ran on the point, ice wall off 3 of them, kited around for as long as I could then threw my ult in there and got everyone with it. We wiped them and won the game off that then I come to find out that not only did I not get play of the game for that but you cant even save the replay. Always some bytch ass reaper hogging the spot light with his ult. All up in the camera :mjcry:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Man I held off 5 people at the first map on the shrine as Mei when they had 90%. Ran on the point, ice wall off 3 of them, kited around for as long as I could then threw my ult in there and got everyone with it. We wiped them and won the game off that then I come to find out that not only did I not get play of the game for that but you cant even save the replay. Always some bytch ass reaper hogging the spot light with his ult. All up in the camera :mjcry:
It's always Reaper with his easy-mode ult or a few seconds of Torbjorn smacking his hammer on a turret while hit markers pop up for Eliminations.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

4FfFMer.gif

ZITlAy2.gif

:ohhh: