Official Overwatch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No. How would it?? It'd at least provide a fair play for randoms who play online. Not everyone is always playing in a full party of 6 with friends.

It's better than having 1 team of randoms vs a probable team of 6.

Other games has had mercenaries mode and they're games that need teamwork i.e. TLOU MP.

Please. TLOU is not on the same level of this in terms of teamwork. This game was made to promte synergy with other players to complete the objective. Not cater to loners and solo'ers. Plus, its really not fun playing with randoms as other posters have mentioned over and over again in this thread. Its not that hard to find a solid team. Just link up with players on boards like the official one, gamefaqs, etc. Or just add good players you've come across randomly. Why cater to players who specifically go against the devs goal for this game?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
They should make a mercenaries/no parties mode.

These type of games should have them by default. Not everyone has a group of 5/6 to hop on with everyday.

competitive mode is coming so i'm guessing most groups will hop to that :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please. TLOU is not on the same level of this in terms of teamwork. This game was made to promte synergy with other players to complete the objective. Not cater to loners and solo'ers. Plus, its really not fun playing with randoms as other posters have mentioned over and over again in this thread. Its not that hard to find a solid team. Just link up with players on boards like the official one, gamefaqs, etc. Or just add good players you've come across randomly. Why cater to players who specifically go against the devs goal for this game?
I don't think a playlist like that would harm anything as the player pool is huge I guess. As is, jumping online with randoms probably happens far more often than we think.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Haven't had this much fun with a game since mw2 and black ops 1 came out. Randoms get on my fukkin nerves tho, and I lost my mic so I gotta use shytty iPhone earbuds. Can't wait till my pc gets in :blessed:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Game DVR on Windows 10 :wow:

Going to show these PC elitists how these console tactics do work

:blessed:

Daps
IdhS66N.jpg

:skip: