Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Eh. I've lost some 1v1's against good Reinhardt's. He's not an ideal 1v1'er but as you play him you'll pick up his tricks. The main thing though is helping your team push. His presence can literally determine how/when the rest of the team pushes. Dudes a beast. Can't think of many situations/maps that he isn't useful in tbh. If you just want the glory of killing nikkas, you should just up Reaper or McCree or someone.

Nah B, Don't do that. I know what the hell the character is for. I ain't talking about going on kill sprees with Reinhardt. But I'm saying tho. It's frustrating doing all of that hard work protecting the team and shyt and then getting washed without having a snowballs chance in hell of killing someone in a 1v1

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah B, Don't do that. I know what the hell the character is for. I ain't talking about going on kill sprees with Reinhardt. But I'm saying tho. It's frustrating doing all of that hard work protecting the team and shyt and then getting washed without having a snowballs chance in hell of killing someone in a 1v1
I fall back in one on ones. A well timed charge thrust or an ultimate can be good but ultimately Reinhardt seems to thrive if you got a support character you with like Mercy or Lucio. Lucio+Reinhardt is great especially if the Lucio player got the speed boost on to help you move faster which is perfect for in a Payload offense.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
RTS hasn't been the most popular genre on PC for a decade breh.
I meant to put was the most popular. Now it's probably the pay to play model. But you know the point I'm trying to make.

I don't know why you nikkas had to turn this into a console war, I never dissed pc gaming, I just gave an opinion on this game. Not even a bad opinion, the game is good.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Word. I feel you on that. It'd be pretty OP to have a nikka with that much health be able to solo everybody though. He's still the most important hero IMO tho, despite his inability to 1v1.

Anyways, I need my PC brehs to add me. TrillZebra#1517

Last edited: