Official Overwatch Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Symmetra is really good for Payload defense.

I had like damn near 6-8 turrets near the goal of the enemies payload. shyt was slowing down damn near everyone who came close. Reinhardt player kept tryna shield his way through but him getting slowed down and the charged photo blast going through his shield made the win easy :win: Ended up holding it down for like 2 minutes.

Also... there's no need for customizable weapons/additional guns. :mindblown:

I love the distinct heroes gameplay, they all are very unique and stylish.

Game is great now.

8.8/10

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:wow:

Symmetra is really good for Payload defense.

I had like damn near 6-8 turrets near the goal of the enemies payload. shyt was slowing down damn near everyone who came close. Reinhardt player kept tryna shield his way through but him getting slowed down and the charged photo blast going through his shield made the win easy :win: Ended up holding it down for like 2 minutes.

Also... there's no need for customizable weapons/additional guns. :mindblown:

I love the distinct heroes gameplay, they all are very unique and stylish.

Game is great now.
Havent you been complaining about the game the last couple pages:dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Havent you been complaining about the game the last couple pages:dwillhuh:
Yeah. My first complaint was the downloader fukking up.

Then I played a few friendly AI matches which were kind of dull. I then played like one/two real matches after and it was okayish. I then started using more heroes, went to the training ground and just toyed around with the rest of the heroes and then played some more matches.

Game clicked and as for the sound it's a bit better now as I had this Dolby Atmos sound setting on which is only for headphones. With speakers it makes things sound quiet which explains why the game felt so silent at first. When I tried it with headphones I had virtual surround sound on which makes that feature not really work.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nothing in your posts has been true,. You should leave he thread before you further embarrass yourself
You can post the numbers too breh.
Half of all pc rigs on steam aren't capable of running new games. Most of the biggest games are ones that have been around forever and aren't translatable to consoles. Im not the one that turned this into pc vs console argument.

Blizzard are the third richest company, outside of Sony and Microsoft respectively.

These are the Richest Gaming Companies in 2015!
They are rich because of world of war craft and they were the king of rts games which is the most popular genre on pc.

When it comes to developing new games, it's not a coincidence that developers are catering to consoles.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can post the numbers too breh.
Half of all pc rigs on steam aren't capable of running new games. Most of the biggest games are ones that have been around forever and aren't translatable to consoles. Im not the one that turned this into pc vs console argument.

They are rich because of world of war craft and they were the king of rts games which is the most popular genre on pc.

When it comes to developing new games, it's not a coincidence that developers are catering to consoles.

RTS hasn't been the most popular genre on PC for a decade breh.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Teaming with coli brehs is starting to spoil me

Im getting heated at the pubs

#3,211 player
#600 Torbjorn

Every else is unranked :stopitslime:

I wonder how many players are in the database. I see some people posting player ranks of 25k+

Last edited: