Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
Nobody is talking about different types of weapons for characters, but multiple of the same type of weapons to chose from, customizations for characters that keep the same style of play.

Example, dude with the ninja stars could also have a razor disk that flies a short distance and comes back hitting people on the way back. Just a small example.

These games with no real unlockables to keep you playing don't last outside of the pc

thats all it needs to last on :dwillhuh:

consoles have lifespans, pcs dont.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
His whole MO is using the shield to push and IMO he's one of the most important heros in the game due ot that long-lasting shield PLUS his high HP. His hammer actually puts out good damage and he's great for protecting turrets and snipers as well, and his pin insta-kills most people and is great when paired with specials like Sound Barrier because it allows the aggressive push. His ultimate is great for setting up teammates to finish off kills too. He's never going to be a full on assault, but he can dole out crazy damage if nikkas choose to step into your hitrange as well.

He's ass when he's alone tho. like in a one on one he's useless.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
thats all it needs to last on :dwillhuh:

consoles have lifespans, pcs dont.
Are you telling me pc games make companies more money than consoles?

:comeon:

The preferred way to play games by the majority is on consoles, been that way since Nintendo/Sega days.

When you release a multi player only game for 60$ the game needs to be packed with content and customization options.

This "what you see is what you get" style of multi player needs to die.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
He's ass when he's alone tho. like in a one on one he's useless.

Eh. I've lost some 1v1's against good Reinhardt's. He's not an ideal 1v1'er but as you play him you'll pick up his tricks. The main thing though is helping your team push. His presence can literally determine how/when the rest of the team pushes. Dudes a beast. Can't think of many situations/maps that he isn't useful in tbh. If you just want the glory of killing nikkas, you should just up Reaper or McCree or someone.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
These dudes play one type of game and think every other game should be the same.
Stop it breh, this game is fun but it doesn't feel like there's enough content, it really feels like it's missing something.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it breh, this game is fun but it doesn't feel like there's enough content, it really feels like it's missing something.
Idk I haven't felt like it's "missing" anything yet. As long as a game is fun and gets steady support the "missing" feeling should be rectified sooner.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This the first game on PC where I didn't even want to grab the controller to play. The KB/M feels great on here.

I'm starting to do an Xbox 180 on this game... :lupe:

I really like the way some of these heroes play, especially the support ones. Symmetra, Mercy and Zenyatta are dope as hell.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you telling me pc games make companies more money than consoles?

:comeon:

The preferred way to play games by the majority is on consoles, been that way since Nintendo/Sega days.

When you release a multi player only game for 60$ the game needs to be packed with content and customization options.

This "what you see is what you get" style of multi player needs to die.

Look at the number of people that play LoL, Dota and CS:Go and get back to us breh.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This the first game on PC where I didn't even want to grab the controller to play. The KB/M feels great on here.

I'm starting to do an Xbox 180 on this game... :lupe:

I really like the way some of these heroes play, especially the support ones. Symmetra, Mercy and Zenyatta are dope as hell.

:blessed: