Official Overwatch Thread

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Seriously is this game THAT nice :francis: ?

The way people been talking about it I just really got to know :francis:

Really thinking about copping but I want it for the 25 or 30 instead of 40. I mess with arena shooters as Shadowrun FPS is my goat, but the way this game is being talked about I need to know if I'm doing myself a disservice by waiting :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Really thinking about copping but I want it for the 25 or 30 instead of 40. I mess with arena shooters as Shadowrun FPS is my goat, but the way this game is being talked about I need to know if I'm doing myself a disservice by waiting :francis:
It's fun when you get used to it and it clicks. It's not a arena shooter though. I'd say cop and then try it for a few hours. I bought it for $40 on PC and at first I was like :ld:. Played a lil bit more the next day and it was still a lil :ld::ehh: but today I had a match and it was more :ehh::ohhh:.

It's iight so far.

Ronald

Daps

yes its a masterpiece

theres nothing else to say

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm new to this genre of gaming. I absolutely fukking suck with tanks. Now don't get me wrong, I've won plenty of mvp's playing as them. but i cannot get a fukking kill with them to save my life. I've been playing as homie with the big shield, holding it down and that's cool, but offensively it sucks playing as that class. its like outside of having a shield and high hp. dude brings nothing to the battlefield, at least in Battlefield a medic can fukk shyt up. I've never gotten more than 4 or 5 kills with dude. am i doing something wrong or is that class just meant to heal, play defense and suck?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I played a couple matches of this at my homies house and it was fun as shyt but like @Mowgli said, I feels like it's missing something in terms of character customisation

900x900px-LL-3f431b6f_bane.gif

The truth coming out. It's hard to unread shyt that makes sense

Gun customization isn't needed because the characters all promote different types of playstyles tho. What's the point of Widowmaker if a Winston can suddenly engage at long-rage?

That gun customization shyt works in games where you create a soldier that fits your playstyle(Battlefield, CoD, RS). In a game where the playstyles are already determined based on the characters, you don't need gun customization because it literally defeats the purpose of the entire game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gun customization isn't needed because the characters all promote different types of playstyles tho. What's the point of Widowmaker if a Winston can suddenly engage at long-rage?

That gun customization shyt works in games where you create a soldier that fits your playstyle(Battlefield, CoD, RS). In a game where the playstyles are already determined based on the characters, you don't need gun customization because it literally defeats the purpose of the entire game.
These dudes play one type of game and think every other game should be the same.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Nobody is talking about different types of weapons for characters, but multiple of the same type of weapons to chose from, customizations for characters that keep the same style of play.

Example, dude with the ninja stars could also have a razor disk that flies a short distance and comes back hitting people on the way back. Just a small example.

These games with no real unlockables to keep you playing don't last outside of the pc

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trolling?? WOW. nikkas is advocating bans because someone simply said they weren't really feeling it like that so far. :snoop:

You nikkas are fukking dikk riding fanboys :scust:

I clearly stated my observations but because it's not straight up gushing praise it's trolling?

I literally fukking said "It's alright so far but I feel that the impact of the action is lacking due to some lackluster audio/visual feedback... It's not GOTY!! so far.." and that struck a nerve with some of you acne ridden face lames. I didn't even say the game is trash or horrible u fukking dweeb.

You're a fukk boy poster. I hate you and nikkas like you. fukk you and fukk your dumb ass username.

:manny: you got exposed cutting and pasting someone else's opinion cause youre too dumb and dense to form your own thoughts. let's be honest you are not built for this game, both you and @MeachTheMonster are shytty ass gamers. this game isn't even that hardcore or competitive, it's easy for people to pick up and play but some peoples heads were dropped on the floor on their way out the womb

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm new to this genre of gaming. I absolutely fukking suck with tanks. Now don't get me wrong, I've won plenty of mvp's playing as them. but i cannot get a fukking kill with them to save my life. I've been playing as homie with the big shield, holding it down and that's cool, but offensively it sucks playing as that class. its like outside of having a shield and high hp. dude brings nothing to the battlefield, at least in Battlefield a medic can fukk shyt up. I've never gotten more than 4 or 5 kills with dude. am i doing something wrong or is that class just meant to heal, play defense and suck?
you can get some easy kills with his ultimate. it knocks everyone around down, and you can just wail away on em. he also has that shoulder charge that pins people to a wall for an easy kill, just practice aiming it in the practice range

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

His whole MO is using the shield to push and IMO he's one of the most important heros in the game due ot that long-lasting shield PLUS his high HP. His hammer actually puts out good damage and he's great for protecting turrets and snipers as well, and his pin insta-kills most people and is great when paired with specials like Sound Barrier because it allows the aggressive push. His ultimate is great for setting up teammates to finish off kills too. He's never going to be a full on assault, but he can dole out crazy damage if nikkas choose to step into your hitrange as well.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: you got exposed cutting and pasting someone else's opinion cause youre too dumb and dense to form your own thoughts. let's be honest you are not built for this game, both you and @MeachTheMonster are shytty ass gamers. this game isn't even that hardcore or competitive, it's easy for people to pick up and play but some peoples heads were dropped on the floor on their way out the womb
No, a small point in which someone briefly mentioned in another video has nothing to do with my opinion at that time which was I found the game slightly dull. I've had since played some more and while I feel like that aspect can still be improved, the game has been slightly more enjoyable putting a bit more time into it. If you read through the thread since that initial post you'd see that but I guess you're just knee jerk replying and thus skimmed over any new information presented.

Your second point about people being shytty gamers and too dumb to play is just you in your feelings because I wasn't dikk riding this game off the jump. You don't know a thing about me. Shut the fucc up breh :mjlol: